♡^Too much | G.W.

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

Pre-set reader's characteristics: shorter than Frank.

_______
_______
_______

"You are going to like them a lot!" Frank smiles, not bothering to hide how happy he is since he told me we're going to his band's rehearsal. "Uh, you already know a lot about them, right? Sorry that I can't shut up about it, but it's just that I get really excited when talking about the band!" He giggles. "It's fantastic."

I chuckle, happy to see him that happy. "Don't worry, I do love listening to your rants, you know that! It just makes me more excited to meet them and also get to know your music. You're amazing yourself, that I already know."

"You'll love it!" He throws his nose in the air, looking at me with half lidded eyes. "Trust me, it's just the kind of music you like!"

Raising my eyebrows lightly, I nod. No other word is shared then as we can already see Ray's house in the distance, which Frank had already described to me earlier and I can spot the instruments inside the garage along with some people walking around.

Frank grows more excited when we finally walk into the garage and his presence is enough to make the quiet talk going around to stop and attract all the eyes to him along with greetings. "Hey, guys! I've brought them! Meet (y/n)!" He grins wide, placing his hands on my shoulders to pull me a little closer to him; I chuckle helplessly, mostly because they're all looking at me.

"Hi!" One of the guys says, who I recognize as Ray. "I'm Ray!"

"Yeah, I know!" I say a little bit too excited. "Frankie has talked a lot about all of you! Like, you're Mikey–"

"Yeah!" Mikey nods, grinning, and I doubt Frank hasn't said anything about me to them.

"And nice to meet you, Gerard!" I smile, putting my hand out for a handshake since he's closer to me. Damn, he's really pretty. He hums, looking at me kind of weirdly and does accept the handshake. Well, accept isn't the right word, to be honest; he only shakes my hand for a second before letting go of it at once, abruptly. Not as friendly as Frank once described, but alright... Maybe it's something about me or meeting new people, that's okay.

"We're going to play a few songs that I'm sure you'll love!" Frank thankfully averts everyone's attention away from Gerard and me, having Pansy with him and crouched down to mess with the pedals. "Some of them aren't finished tho, but still!"

"Of course!" I grin again, clapping excitedly. "I can't wait to listen to it!"

Wow. Frank wasn't lying at all nor joking when saying his band is good and that I'd quickly become a fan, not to mention it's so easy to get immersed in their music and get involved in the whole thing. I love how well they work with each other, as if some kind of connection goes on between them – there really is some connection, perhaps.

Pansy is carefully put away on one of the stands before Frank can rush close to me, grinning wide and breathing heavily. "So?"

"It's really awesome!" I answer immediately, compelling both of us to giggle excitedly. "Y'all really got something awesome going on! Each one of you is so good at what you do!" I glance at the others hearing one of them – Ray – hum, also happy to be sharing their work with someone else. "What do you think about playing anywhere? Like bars, clubs or something of sorts? Because you really should!"

"Well, yeah," Ray hums, shrugging lightly as his eyes avert away, smile never leaving his lips. "We're focusing on getting better for now! We also have someone who'll help us with actually recording something, y'know?"