♡*My dark dark heart | G.W. | (2/2)

(A/n)

Here's part two from Just_Robin 's request
It's rly perfect

I'm so gay for Gerard I can't even-

_______
_______
_______

"Hey, lovebirds!" Mikey's voice comes from the other side of the door along with some giggles that clearly belong to Frank and Ray. "Both of you know what you feel and you need to face it like adults!"

"Gerard," Frank says in a tone that lets it clear he's having a lot of fun with it all. "I honestly can't take it how you hide everything by being an asshole! It's worse than enduring you normally!"

His words cause Gerard to gasp in disbelief; he'd probably say something in protest if Mikey didn't continue speaking. "And we know you better than you imagine, mister (l/n)!" He giggles, surprising me and his brother too, who has a red face, probably out of stress. My face is most likely red too - thankfully, Gerard's distracted.

"You better unlock this, Mikey-" He interrupts himself, widening his eyes lightly in realization. "Hah, you're so dumb! Didn't it ever cross your mind I have more than only one key to my own room?" He smirks victoriously, staring at the door as if he could see Mikey through it.

"You're the dumb one!" Mikey says in a purposely calm tone, wanting to slowly kill his brother inside like usual - what's successful, being noticed by the way the other contorts his face more and more with each word. "I could get your drawers' keys without you noticing, so don't you think I got the basement's too? You're so dumb it hurts!"

His last statement seems to act like a trigger to Gerard - the older Way growls in anger and starts slamming his hands against the door. "Let me out, motherfucker!"

"Not until you two solve it all between yourselves." Frank speaks up this time, having a motherly tone with an edge of sarcasm.

"Uh, also," I bet Mikey's grinning right now, along with the other two. "we'll be back just by the night, so you can take the time you need, okay?"

"Don't worry, (n/n)," Frank's tone makes me want to step on him. "I'll tell you how the concert went. I'll have fun for you!" He giggles.

I furrow my eyebrows, already feeling the nervousness plus anger bubbling inside me. "C'mon, it's not nice! You made me get fucking ready for it and I actually wanted to go to the concert!" My palm slams against the door a couple of times, snatching more laughter from the three.

"Anyways, see you guys later! We can't be late if we want to be close to the stage!" Frank says cheerfully; his voice gradually disappears, but I refuse to admit so. Once it sinks in for Gerard and I they're walking away, both of us start slamming against the door and yelling for them to come back among curses.

The last thing we hear is Ray wishing us good luck, introducing us to a heavy silence. It lasts until Gerard speaks up. "It can't be possible!" He grumbles, moving to his nightstand and rummaging through it frantically, moving to his desk, then to a shelf after sighing in frustration, curses spilling from his mouth nonstop in the process.

Meanwhile, an exhale leaves my nose as I furrow my eyebrows, trying to think about a way to get out of here, also feeling a bit sad for not going to the concert. These thoughts, however, immediately give place to the amaze by Gerard's room once my eyes start to scan the ambient. It's dark, but comfortable, in a way I'd exactly describe him as. Drawings here and there, along with a lot of geek things and with music related ones. His turntable makes me remember about buying a new needle for mine. A few discs lay beside it.

"Fuck!" He says in more frustration, hands pulling on his hair as he stares at his now messy shelf. Seeing him like this bothers me deeply. He groans in protest like a child throwing a tantrum and it honestly makes me worry about if it's healthy to be this stressed. I immediately dismiss the thought of approaching him once he moves and throws himself sit on the bed, twisting his face. "C'mon, they decided to lock me in here with the worst person possible." The indifferent emotion demonstrated by me is a complete contrast to the heartbreaking words he just said. "We need to get out of here!"