♡^Wait- Party? | P.P. | (1/2)

(A/n)

Requested by my lovely the-mellokid

I feel like this book isn't gay enough considering I'm the author (though this is a gender neutral reader one)

Oneshot starring my OC from All Out Life and some other ✨
shameless self promo bc yes sz

________

(k/n) stands for (killjoy/name)

what's you guys' killjoy names?~

________
________
________

That's it, I'm eighteen now; at least according to what my dog tag because I barely remember my life inside the city and things in the desert aren't very organized. With that, my friends decided to take me to a place in Zone Six. I'd lie if I said I'm not excited - as much as there aren't many rules out here in the desert, some bars and places in Zone Six aren't allowed unless you're eighteen or seventeen, with luck. Some things aren't really matter of a system.

"Today's birthday kid," Hollow Heart says to a woman who works on the place, a sly smile over her face, her voice loud so it can be heard under the blasting music. "Turning eighteen today," she points her thumb back at me and I grin awkwardly when the woman's eyes meet mine as she nods understanding. "We brought 'em here for something special." She leans a bit forward and I'm just aware she's still talking because of her moving slips.

"Oh, yeah?" The woman's lips crack in a smirk. She turns back to grab something from behind the counter and hands it to Hollow; something I can't identify. "Good luck and happy birthday," she tells me with a wink as my friends start pulling me away.

Hollow shoves whatever it is in my hands and I notice it's a hat with birthday kid written on it. I look at her like if she's crazy, "I'm not going to wear that."

"Well, that's fine if you don't want some sort of special treatment." Stardust says suddenly, wrapping an arm around my neck. He pouts a bit, shrugging in a careless manner that contrasts completely to the stare he shoots me, like if he's obligating me to do it.

A sigh escapes my lips and I proceed to put the hat on, refusing to admit his words did spark some interest in me. Stardust chuckles, slapping my back before pulling away completely. He greets quite a lot of people as we walk to a table and it's not really a surprise, coming from him.

My mental complaining is interrupted by my ass being slapped out of sudden - I look around frantically, trying to identify who did it, and my face flushes instantly when I notice a stripper looking back at me with a smirk. They wink at me as walking again, swaying their hips, and I'm sure they chuckle at my reaction.

The same thing happens at least another two times until we finally sit down on a table; it's close to the low stage with male strippers on it.

Stardust and Hollow exchange a few words and seem to have something in hands before Stardust finally turns to me. "Hey," he says handing me what seems to be a few carbon bills. "To throw on the stage. We knew you wouldn't bring it," grinning, he winks. I'm a bit awkward as accepting the money. As soon as I have it in hand, he curses quietly as snatching the hat away from my head and throwing it somewhere, saying something about me being stupid.

Most of my nervousness quickly ceases with us falling in silence and watching the strippers; it was mainly due to being in a new place and not really knowing how it works, but it's almost fine now. It's easy getting used to the loud, incoherent talking under the also loud music while people dance on the stage, lighted by the colorful lights.

A guy catches my attention with his cream colored fur coat, his hair looking somewhat purple under the blue light, plus the fact he's mostly teasing, just smirking to a few of the many comments people throw at him. He doesn't remove his clothing - though he apparently has just got on his coat, a t-shirt and tight jeans -, sometimes just putting on a pose and walking a few steps away, never removing his clothing.