♡"In your arms | R.T.

(A/n)

Requested by AloeIero
Guccithesnowman also had asked for more Ray stuff

________
________
________

It took me some months of pleading then getting annoyed before Mikey finally told me to come watch his band play. Gerard also didn't seem so pleased with the whole thing until now, but he is at least a little more open than Mikey and told me it's because they wanted the band to get better and more organized before I could see anything, what's actually cool of them.

Naturally, I'm more than happy as carefully putting on my makeup in front of the bathroom's mirror, minutes before I'm supposed to head out, making sure it's just perfect.

A last check has me sure my phone and money are in my pockets whilst I leave the house, locking the door behind me on my way out. The night air is cold, but nothing my jacket isn't able to solve, having the chilly breeze only reaching the exposed skin of my neck after I shove my hands into the pockets. A smile tugs on my lips as I play with the lose threads inside my pocket, walking down the street, looking for a taxi because I'm certainly not walking alone at this time of the night until the venue, which's by the other side of the city.

People are already crowding the place when I leave the car after paying the driver. An event must be going on considering the few stands filled with logos of brands, selling food and merch, apparently.

I squeeze through people to get closer to the stage, noticing they're organizing the space and I already get excited knowing Gerard and Mikey's band is going to be playing next. Maybe I've been left apart from their band's life too much or just unconsciously never paid attention to anything regarding it considering the presence of a few people with My Chemical Romance shirts – even handmade ones – certainly isn't something I expected.

Through the time, the crowd only grows, to a point I'm squeezed against the security bars, though not too uncomfortably, only in a normal agitated concert level.

Some of the stage lights suddenly change into a red tone, causing a few people to cheer and I watch it all attentively until the sight of Mikey and the rest of the band walking onstage makes me grin.

Mikey ends us noticing me there, grinning back with a brief wave that I answer, but also ends up sending other people cheering; Gerard only makes brief eye contact before greeting everyone and introducing the band. They soon start playing the first song, This Is the Best Day Ever, and I try to observe the other members, watching them play.

Their names have only been mentioned to me so far, but I'm sure I have seen Frank and Matt around sometimes, at Mikey and Gerard's place during a Sunday or two when I was over for lunch and they had practice, only not having met Ray yet. He catches my attention, though.

As the concert goes on, I end up getting to lost in it, something I just become aware of when I'm harshly thrown over against the bars with someone stepping on my foot and let's say the result isn't the best. The annoying, sharp pain goes up my leg steadily, thankfully in a manner I'm able to endure until the last song and the crowd starts to finally disperse.

A hiss escapes my lips as I accidentally support myself on the injured leg, so I limp my way backstage to at least have somewhere to sit down for a bit and also talk to the others, of course.

The guard doesn't let me walk backstage at first, sending me skeptical looks after I tell him to call Mikey or Gerard and, even after Mikey smiles at seeing me then starts pulling me backstage with him, the guard continues sending me looks.