♡*My dark dark heart | G.W. | (1/2)

(A/n)

Request by Just_Robin and I think it's just an awesome one, yay

"Male reader, and the reader is like, this intimidating tall goth guy (and maybe has a black cat? Or pet crow? Idk) and Mikey and reader are friends. And reader meets Gerard and they both like eachother. They dont know that they like eachother though. (...)"

__

I guess I'll write Bert content, maybe publish it

_________
_________
_________

"Catastrophe is just so awesome!" Frank grins as petting the crow, who seems to like it and would've jumped from my arm to his if he hadn't let out a shriek, immediately jumping off the couch. I snicker at his action, glancing at him then at the animal I comfort by gently running my index finger and thumb over the back of his neck.

"What did you say about not being afraid, Frank?" Mikey eyes him grinning, speaking through a chuckle, clearly bothering the other - Frank shoots him an embarrassed look mixed with a sulky one, adjusting his clothes as he shifts nervously in his place in the middle of my living room. His attempts of coming up with an excuse go out in vain after almost everyone laughs at his stuttering mess. Pressing his lips together, he moves to sit down next to Ray on the couch across from me, whining as the other makes fun of him.

A smile remains over my face as my eyes move to Mikey, who sits on the far end of the couch, but once they meet Gerard's, my mood falls along with my lips' corners and we share a sour look before our eyes avert from each other's, resuming our previous actions.

It's automatic how I like some pictures as going down Tumblr's feed; my thumb skillfully pressing on the heart icon along with my eyes flickering over the screen gives anyone an impression my focus is on it instead of on my thoughts. It just doesn't get off my mind the wonder if I did something to make Gerard mad at me - honestly, I'd really appreciate having a proper talk with him if he wasn't a jerk every time directing a word to me; that, when he actually answers me. Catastrophe pecking on my thumb like he always do to ask for attention gets me back to reality, also snatching a grin from my lips as tap the top of his head with my index finger, placing it under its beak once he raises his head.

"I think it's already getting late, y'know." Gerard speaks up bitterly, adjusting himself on the armchair, making no effort in hiding his boredom.

Mikey is the only one to really give him attention, furrowing his eyebrows with a smirk on. "We're going to stay for dinner. (Y/n) invited us for dinner," He makes sure of putting emphasis in that part, bending his head forward to look at his brother from above his glasses. "so we're staying for dinner." He ignores the curses Gerard mutters from under his breathe, turning his gaze back to the TV that displays some kind of documentary or thing of such about ancient Greece. Mikey seems to notice me observing and shoots me an apologetic look which I reply with a small smile, already understanding how the older Way is.

Another point is that he's not really used to coming over like the others, who practically see here like a second house - according to what Frank commented once, which isn't really true since it's not many the times they come over -, so Gerard is probably with this natural awkwardness you feel in similar conditions. Plus that he's usually acting like an asshole, so...

"I'm considering sleeping over." Frank says obviously joking, glancing at me with an exaggerated expression that practically says nothing can stop me, bitch by itself; something he probably does just to annoy his friend, even moving to stand next to the armchair, shooting him a look.

It's successful - Gerard's scoff says it all. "Are you going to move in or what?" His eyebrow raises in a contrast to his uninterested expression.

"I'm gonna get him his own room." My comment makes the short one grin victoriously, so I feel encouraged to continue - who knows I can make Gerard jealous...? "But" Frank's eyes move back to me once I speak up again after a pause. "there's also some free space on my bed." Ray and Mikey oh suggestively, loudly, while Frank blows me a kiss before walking to the kitchen with an exaggerate sway of hips. The smile on my lips turns into a toothy grin once I see the scowl Gerard puts on, shaking his head to himself. My feelings make me internally wonder what'd everyone think if knowing the intimidating goth practically everyone fears feels like this just because of the slightest reaction coming from the guy he likes.