♡^Ew, a crucifix | G.W.

(A/n)

Oop, does it sound familiar? I saw many people talking they'd not be able to choose between him and Frank, so here's a parallel where you end up with him instead

________
________
________

Again - I think to myself, looking around the house - it's been nearly an hour and half since I've gotten home and haven't seen Frank since before I left to school. Ew, I'm starting to sound possessive, fuck. I sigh, brushing the thought away and deciding to see if there's something nice to eat in the kitchen.

That doesn't really occur as planned when a hello from an unknown person makes me scream startled, jumping. "Who are you?!" I ask noticing the male sitting on one of the counter's stools with his legs crossed isn't Frank.

A stressed sharp sigh leaves his nose. "Frank really didn't talk about me?" He seems to be more affected by my question rather than my reaction. I raise an eyebrow at him, but he shakes his head lightly. "Nah, not like I expected him to, anyways." He stands up with a smile on. "Nice to meet you, I'm Gerard Way."

I take at least two steps back as he starts walking closer, yet stop once he does so. Tilting my head, I look at him still confused and not sure about what to do. A feeling of obligation to speaking up rises in me, making me cease my silence. "Hi...?"

Gerard blinks a few times, his eyes flickering over my figure. "Honestly, I was curious about you." And, before I'm able to voice my question, he answers it. "Frank has been out more than usual and indignantly commented about you a few times, so I wanted to check."

A grin displays on his lips at my quietness. "He couldn't believe someone summoned him to help with Latin homework and random everyday things, basically." Even though he insists, I'm not able to get myself to say something.

"You still don't get it, right?" He chuckles, pulling a strand of his bright red hair to behind his ear then returning his hand to inside his jacket's pocket. "I'm another demon, sugar. Relax, I won't do anything. I don't wanna risk having my beautiful nose broken by Frank." He winks, chuckling.

"I-I'm (y/n)." I stutter out through an evident nervousness. Like if to observe me better, Gerard leans in a bit - making me lean back in the same proportion, blushing.

He suddenly straightens his posture, nodding and looking around. "You got a nice place." I hesitantly thank him and it makes me tense up when he walks past me and into the living room.

"There's a crucifix." He says randomly as sitting down on the couch, his eyebrows furrowed. Following his gaze, my eyes land next to the doorway, more specifically, on a crucifix my aunt hung on the wall in one of her visits; it's been there for years and I don't really know the reason. "I feel attacked." His comment makes me laugh and he does the same after a few seconds.

"Hey, what's-" The sudden voice interrupts the moment, making Gerard and I turn to see Frank standing there. His expression slowly changes from confusion to suspicion as his eyes narrow at the red haired. "The fuck you doing here?"

Gerard furrows his eyebrows, looking Frank with certain disdain. "Got curious. Where were you, by the way? Did Ray get the thing?"

"Now he did." Frank answers through a breathe, coming to stand closer to us. I eye the two carefully, trying to at least get a clue of what are them talking about. "So," He looks at me after a moment of silence, "was this motherfucker annoying you?"

"Not more than you annoy usually." Gerard says casually as leaning back on the couch.

"Oh, now I know who's the cocky and sassy demon you mentioned..." I comment, raising my eyebrows lightly with amusement and entertainment.