♡^Wait- Party? | P.P. | (2/2)

(A/n)

Hello, I'm back, children! I've read all the replies on the (a/n) chapter and I'm very grateful for all the love and messages, you guys are amazing 🖤🖤🖤 ((I was gonna reply, but I ended up forgetting and I thought it'd be awkward if I answered too long later, so... please know that I appreciate each one!))

Originally requested by the-mellokid
Part two requested by frankiewayx

I'm sorry this is short

_____________
_____________
_____________

"Party," I manage to breathe out in a kind of worried tone between our series of kisses on the bed in a room of an abandoned motel. I place my hand on his bare chest, the alcohol suddenly hitting me heavier, making the bright red hair almost hurt my eyes as Party spins under my gaze.

He doesn't seem to mind my interruption, flashing me a hopeless smile. His hand is warm around mine, squeezing it reassuringly.

"It's fine, love," Party pecks my lips, his other hand caressing my cheek lightly. "Not like I'd do anything with you, you're drunk." He says in an obvious tone then his features soften. Again, his lips are over mine - they're not really soft, but it doesn't make things any less good. A pleased hum comes from him as I deepen the kiss before he pulls away.

"Are you alright? Wanna continue?" He asks quietly and I nod in response - he mirrors the nod, his eyes never leaving my lips, tho. It seems like he was about to say something else, but I place a hand on the back of his neck and pull him for another kiss.

.

A groan escapes my lips as I slowly come back to consciousness - I didn't drink enough to get a headache, but I don't feel completely well either, my body feeling heavier. The first thing I notice is having my arms wrapped around... someone. As the familiar smell becomes noticeable too, the memories from the previous night slowly fill my mind. They bring me a happy sensation that's intensified with the fact Party is still here.

With a sigh, I nuzzle the back of his neck, adjusting my arms around him. His sleepy groan of acknowledge signs he's still more asleep than awake, but slowly stretches himself as waking up too. He lets out a pleased, cute sound as shifting and making himself comfortable back against me, his hands wrapping themselves around my arms. He continues like this for a moment before turning around and pressing a few kisses to my face with sleepy hums.

"'Morning," Party says, playing lightly with my hair. Half of his irises covered as he looks at me with a tired, yet charming look. "Already regretting your drunk choices?" He asks teasingly, his fingers tracing my jaw in an affectionate manner.

"Eh, never." I breathe a chuckle as adjusting my position lightly, trying to stretch myself without disturbing our moment. "I'm actually glad I wasn't sober or else I wouldn't have even approached you. Or let you approach me." Placing a hand over his, I bring it to my lips, kissing his knuckles - the red tone dusting his cheeks in result of it makes me surprised.

"Hm, now, c'mon," he says after a moment, pressing a kiss to my cheek before sitting up. "I hope you've got your day free because you're spending it with me. Not like you have any choice, honestly." Looking back at me, Party shoots me a wink before starting to look around the room in a seek for his shirt. I let out an interested hum as sitting up too, looking around for my own shirt and slowly absorbing more memories from yesterday.

Soon, we're sitting outside Chow Mein's with cans of Power Pup in hands, watching the other killjoys passing by while we eat. Party takes a few glances at me once in a while, like if to make sure I'm alright and enjoying everything, what gives me a warm, happy feeling.

"Would you like to go out more times?" Party asks after a moment, his usual extra confident and bold posture slowly changing and showing a sweeter, shy one.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask back with a grin. "I thought it was pretty obvious I would, after what I said and all. I was actually more afraid you weren't going to want to do it." The nervousness that should be taking over these words is just an unimportant detail buried under all the happiness and excitement of finally being with Party and him knowing all my feelings for him, not to mention the relief. "But, yeah, naturally," I nod, "since, as I said, I don't want this to be a one-night thing." I grin, surprised with how he blushes.

"I didn't think you actually wanted to take it forward," he mutters, stirring his food for a moment before eating another spoonful of it, the last one. "Maybe... you just said that to have a night with me, who knows." He shrugs and I assume maybe it's not simply just a random fear.

"Why would I?" After placing my already empty can aside, I move closer to Party, wrapping an arm around him. "I really like you a lot, I wasn't lying at all." I smile, using my free hand to pull some of the red strands to behind his ear and press a kiss to his cheek. He hums in a convinced tone then turns his face to me, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Does that mean we're, like... dating?" Party's lips twitch into a smile as he looks at me with sheepish hopeful eyes. He seems to suddenly grown confident seeing the question doesn't scare me, his expression gains a smug tone along with more excitement. "If it's fine with you, we are and I promise you won't regret it." Leaning in, he kisses me again, deepening the kiss after I hum affirmingly.

"You're perfect, I know I won't," I say after pulling away, pecking his lips a last time and standing up. I extend my hand to him to help him to do the same; he has a stupid grin on his face as taking it.

A sigh escapes my lips as we start walking back to Trans AM, our new destination still to be figured out. However, we're interrupted by a familiar voice when we're about to get in the car.

"Oh, look at who we found here," the voice says and we turn around to see it belongs to Kobra himself, who smirks at us.

"Not a surprise, tho, considering Party..." Ghoul raises his eyebrows lightly, looking at us unimpressed with his arms crossed over his chest. "He took the car with him, we had to come here by bike," he whines quietly. "Annoying bitch. But it's been a long time since I don't see (k/n)! (K/n) is nice!" He grins as practically jumping towards me and throwing his arms around my torso.

"Hi! It really has!" I chuckle as hugging him back just as tightly.

"Hey, no, c'mon," Party says as pulling Ghoul away and hugging me instead, glaring at the other. "I just started dating, you're not ruining it," he says in a nonchalant proud tone, looking down at Ghoul with a playful disdain - Ghoul scoffs in disbelief, his bottom lip sticking out cutely.

"Well, (k/n), you're lucky, then," Kobra tells me with a teasing tone. "He can put up a show for you whenever you want," he wriggles his eyebrows lightly. Both of us laugh and Party's face grows red, from both the comment and the laughter, though I don't doubt my cheeks also heat up with it.

"Eh, I mean," Party's got an awkward air that's gone with a clean of his throat as he looks at me, moving his head to throw one of his strands away from his face. "If you want, I wouldn't complain," he wriggles his eyebrows.

Rolling my eyes playfully, I hum vaguely, looking at him by the corner of my eyes. "Let's see about it, huh?" I ask, pressing a quick kiss to his lips - he smiles happily after I pull away, a contagious happiness.

_________________