Chapter 43

"Harry...w-what is that?" I asked scared, my eyes not even daring to look up at the ceiling.

He swallowed and took a step closer to me, the sound of his boots hitting against the floor filling the air between us. I felt another droplet falling on my forehead and rolling down the top of my nose. I suddenly felt my body being pinned further against the matress, putting much force to my chest.

I gasped for air and felt a weird coldness travel up my body from my toes. My mouth was wide open but I couldn't even whisper my voice. I heard Harry's heavy footsteps running towards me and in a matter of seconds he had his hands placed on my shoulders and trying to pull me off bed.

His green eyes were concerned and angry as they stared down at me. I gave him a pleading look, beggining for him to help me as tears burned my eyes and rolled down the corners of my eyes, connecting with my ears.

"Fuck! Stop it, for fuck sake!" he hissed, pulling me a little off the matress.

"H-help," I gasped, feeling something tugging roughly at my hair.

Harry's looked at my hair and his eyes widened. He looked much more angrier and his grip on my shoulders tightened. I knew I was going to have bruises but all I wanted was to get out of that bed.

My heart raced furiously and I felt my muscles twitching, cramping and tensing. The tugging at my hair brought me headache and pain to my skull.

"Get off of her!" he snapped, his green eyes glaring at something on top of my head that I couldn't see.

After saying those words, I felt the weight on my chest getting heavier and pressing me even further against the matress. This time I was able to scream, but Harry's look only told me to shut up and stop screaming next to his ear.

Harry's grip on my shoulders tightened even more and he finally managed to pull me off the bed. He tried to hug me and keep me steady, but with all the shock I pushed him away and fell down on the floor, my head dizzy and blurry vision.

My body was surrending. I felt too much pressure in my heart, too much pain. My feet were touching he wooden floor that was cold, but the carpet was soft. I actually enjoyed the coldness of the floor against my hot skin and took a couple of deep breaths to make the pain go away. I groaned in pain when I lightly pressed my palm on my chest, since it send a jolt of pain through me.

"Rebecca, are you alright?" he crouched down and tacked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"N-n-no." I stammered, closing my eyes.

He sighed and I heard his elbow and knees hitting the floor before I felt his arm brushing against mine. I frowned and opened my eyes to look on my right and here he was, lying on the floor next to me, hands folded on his chest and eyes closed.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked in a small voice.

He shrugged, his brows pulled low. "Joining you."

"What?" I chuckled humorlessly.

"I'm not repeating myself."

"But you're not in pain. And I don't need you to join me." I said stubbornly.

He opened his eyes and raised his hand for me to look at it. I glanced at his wrist and saw a purple-blue bruise covering his skin and some tattoos. The bruise slowly got healed and I felt a part of me relieved, but the presssure on my chest was still too heavy for me to breath normally and calm down.

"You're gonna need my blood." he stated, voice low and controlled.

"I don't want it." I shot, closing my eyes again.