Chapter 151

Double Update just like you asked :) Can we please reach the goal of 200 votes??

Hope you like it :3

Enjoy!
____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

Sweat trailed down the back of my neck as I kept walking towards the light that got brighter and brighter as we got closer. I was anxious but still determined to approach the light and find who were calling for me.

"Rebecca.."

My heart cracked every time the voices whispered my name. The cave was dark and our shadows followed us as we walked through it. Harry's footsteps were heavy ne t to me and I could see him from the corner of my eye being more and more nervous with each second it passed.

"Rebecca.."

The voice was familiar but I couldn't bring the face in my head. I wanted to recognize the person, but I just couldn't concentrate. I was fully focused on approaching that light that made my body feel strong and my soul relaxed. We were now five feet away from it and a huge wave of excitement washed through me.

I came to a halt only one feet away, making Harry stop, too. The bright light was like a big mirror in front of us, having small sparkles around it. Harry blew deep breaths next to me and it actually made me feel a little nervous. I looked at him to find him staring at the bright light with wild eyes, sweat trailing down his brow. The temperature was higher now that we were closer to the light, as if we were out on a sunny day.

"Harry," I gently squeezed his hand twice, gaining his attention. His emerald green eyes flitted towards me, quietly questioning me what I wanted to ask. "Are you okay?" I asked.

He gave me a small nod, some curly locks falling on his forehead. "Yes." he murmured.

I nodded. "Let's go." I said and looked back at the bright light. I reached my hand forward and touched it, feeling it soft against my fingertips.

Something suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the light, making me scream and pull Harry with me. All I could see was white and the overwhelming feeling of harmony washed through my body, calming me down.

"Rebecca.." the voice called me again, his tone soft as it said my name.

I suddenly saw some sparkly light blue balls flying towards me. I smiled at the sight of them, admiring their beauty. They sparked amazingly as they approached me. Two of them landed on my arms and the last one on my chest, making my let a heavy sigh of relief as happiness and warmth washed through me at their soft touch. They were soft as cotton against my skin and gave me goosebumps.

My eyes closed and I was suddenly floating, as if there wasn't gravity around me. It felt amazing. I felt free and alive. Calm and cured. Protected and safe.

A hand touched my shoulder lightly, making me open my eyes and look to my side. Harry was floating next to me, our bodies in a lying position. He looked peaceful and beautiful, his long hair flying around his face. I saw three balls on his arms and chest too and my eyes moved around us. I then realized where we were, and it only made my heart race.

"We're in the clouds.." I murmured, chuckling right after.

"How?" he asked. I looked at him to find him looking around with wide, excited green eyes.

"I don't know," I replied honestly.

Everything around me made me feel happy, even though all I could see was white. The aura around us was so calming, that I wanted to stay there forever. I reached to take Harry's hand in mine, feeling the warmth of his body transporting to mine.