Chapter 191

The pain you caused has left me dead inside...

One Day Later.

Rebecca's POV

"And then I told him, 'dude, that's your mother, not the singer'," Josh said and he and Aaron laughed at the joke.

I stayed silent, my eyes staring down at the paper in front of me. Class is boring, and I don't find it in me to have fun with the boys like I used to. Jacob is missing today, he didn't come at all, which I'm kind of glad for. Josh and Aaron won't stop joking and laughing, causing the teacher to glare at them every two minutes.

"Little Becca is moody today," Aaron teased.

"He's right, are you okay? Or you sleepy?" Josh asked, lightly poking my shoulder.

"Both." I replied quietly. I didn't sleep much last night. Harry's words were replaying in my head, the words he told me even though he wasn't here.

"Take a nap, we'll wake you up when we're done." Aaron suggested.

"Alright guys, you're free to go." the teacher announced, making relief wash through me.

"Or not." Aaron chuckled and the three of us stood up.

"Mr.Salvatore and mr.Carter, you stay here, I need to talk to you two." the teacher said and they both groaned.

I didn't say anything as I stepped out of the class. Niall was leaning against the wall right next to the door and once I came out he gave me a small smile.

"Hey, how you're feeling today?" he asked gently and wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we started walking down the corridor.

"I'm okay." I replied.

"Nice fedora, where did you get it?" he asked, smiling as he glanced at it.

"Harry bought it for me.." I murmured, my chest tightening.

His eyes widened and sadness flashed behind his eyes. "Sorry, I didn't-,"

"It's okay, Niall. Really." I cut him off, assuring him.

"Let's go eat something, I'm starving." he changed the subject and led me to the cafeteria.

Emily and Hannah had already taken their seats when we got inside. Emily's brown eyes immidiately found mine and she motioned for us to go there. Niall went to bring my food and I sat there with the girls.

"Hey sweetie, are you okay? Hannah told me what happened." Emily said, giving me a worried look.

"I'm okay." I nodded.

"If you need anything just tell me okay? And if you don't feel like going to work then I'll tell boss that you're ill or something." she rushed the words.

"Thanks." I cracked a forced smile. They're all so good, they care about me, they love me, more than someone else that I thought he would give his life for me.

How stupid was I? To commit suicide because I broke up with him that day...if you haven't done that, he would never tell you he loves you. And now that he did? It was all lies. It doesn't matter if he said it or not, because he didn't mean it.

"Would you like to go for shopping or something? Just to make you feel better?" Hannah suggested from across, giving me a small, sweet smile.

"No." I shook my head. "When did you have a haircut?" I asked her, changing the subject. I didn't like that everyone had their attention on me.

"Two days ago." she replied simply.

"Here I am," Niall appeared and placed my tray in front of me. "I told them to take out the tomato in your sandwhich, I know you like it better this way." he informed as he sat down next to me.