Chapter 7

Rebecca POV

“No..no, please..” I begged, the tears burning my skin.

He smirked and raised the wood on top of his head before he slammed it against my back, making my chest to collide with the ground. The pain in my back became worse and I could feel my leg getting numb, slowly and painfuly.

“Please!” I screamed when he slammed my back again, this time with more force.

My head was hitting the ground, my tears were running uncontrolably  down my cheeks, my hands were shaking and my voice was hoarse. He didn't seem to care, as he slammed my back again, this time I could feel the flesh on my back opening.

“No! I'm sorry!” I said through sobs, my hands trying to grab the wood from his hand but fail miserably.

“Shut up!” he shouted, his voice sounding much more deeper and scarier than ever before.

He slammed my back again, sending a strong jolt of pain wash through my entire body to the bones. I could feel the blood that was escaping the open wound on my back and leg, making it much worse.

“Please!” I cried, my eyes closing shut with each hit my back got from his violent actions.

It felt like he did it forever. I lost the count on how many times he hit me, each one hit was so painful and took a lot of power from my body. I couldn't even open my mouth to beg him once more. I only attempted to look at his black eyes with a pained look, asking him–no–beggining him to stop.

I saw a flash of softness move behind his dark eyes but then he smirked evily at me and shook his head, quietly throwing away my last chance of making him stop and denying my request.

I closed my eyes, waiting for another hit on the back that will make me scream again, but this time it didn't come. Because this time, he hit me on the back of my head, hard, making my face to hit the ground much harder and lose consciousness.

No Point of View

He seemed frozen as he watched the back of her head bleeding, her back and leg bleeding as well. He thought he killed her and a small part of him that started to grow at that moment send a huge wave of sadness and guilt wash through him.

“Oh no..” he whispered and kneeled down next to her unconsciouss body.

“What did I do?” he whispered, his hands reaching to touch her wound but they hesitant to do it.

“You did it, Harry.” the voice in his head laughed, causing Harry's body to shake.

“No, no, no.” he shook his head furiously as he leaned against the tree, his eyes never leaving the girl's face that seemed to have lost all it's colour.

“Don't feel pity. Laugh, Harry. Laugh!” the voice demanded, trying to take control.

“Why? Why should I laugh?” he asked, his voice small.

“Because you did it, curly boy. You killed her.”

“No!” Harry shouted, slamming his palms on the ground, causing the tree behind him to shake because of his unbelievable power.

“I didn't kill her! You did!” he yelled, a small hit of anger hitting him in the pit of his stomach.

“That's what we wanted, right?” the voice reminded.

“No! That's what you wanted! Get out of my head!” he demanded, shaking his head.

The voice inside his head laughed evily, slowly becoming louder and louder that seemed like it was echoing through the entire forest. Harry took a deep breath and rubbed his temples, tired and angry at the same time with himself. Or maybe...the other side of himself.