Chapter 27

I gasped for air as I sat up on the bed and opened my eyes. I was breathing heavily and my heart was racing, like she was going to break any moment with each beat.

It took me a couple of seconds to understand where I was. The hotel room. I blinked a few times and looked to my left.

And there he was.

Sitting on his bed across from me, his elbows resting on his knees and hands folded, eyes staring at me intensively. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white tee. I gulped and felt the fear rosing inside me again, my throat was hoarse and it hurt me when I was swallowing.

“Rebecca—”

“Don't.” I cut him off, raising my hand. “Don't say my name.”

He furrowed his brows. “I know you're upset—“

“Upset?” I huffed and felt my lower lip trembling. “I-I'm not upset.”

“Then what? Scared? Mad?” he tilted his head to the side.

“Both.” I answered, my voice low.

He took a deep breath and furrowed his brows, as if thinking of my answer. He swallowed and ran a hand through his hair before glancing from his shoulder at the balcony.

I followed his eyes and saw the table with food placed between the couches. Wait...he wanted me to eat dinner with him?

“I asked to bring the food here so we could eat at the balcony..” he murmured.

I tightened my grip on the covers and hugged my knees to my chest. I took a deep shaky breath to stop my uncontrolable breathing and restwd my forehead against my knees.

“I'm not hungry.” I mumbled.

“No. I'm not going to accept that one. You'll eat.” he demanded and I pressed my lips in a tight line.

“I don't want to.” I argued, my voice was shakey.

“Rebecca!” he yelled and I clenched my jaw.

I was too angry with him. I couldn't stand it anymore. I felt my weak body shaking under the covers with fear and fury, one of the worst mixes that could take over me.

Using enough power, I pulled back all the covers and stood up, my feet hitting hard the cold floor. I noticed I was wearing a black tank top and black shorts, butI didn't care at all.

“You want me to eat?” I growled at him as he stood on his feet too and walked past him.

I walked in a quick pace and stepped out on the balcony. Staring at the table full of food, my eyes landed on the two glasses of wine, wich reminded me only of one thing; blood.

The painful memory of Zayn's body lying on the floor with one eye missing and the blood covering his face flashed behind my eyes and I felt the anger taking over me.

Walking over the table, I looked at Harry staring at me in the doorway of the glass doors. I gave him a glare and grabbed the table, pulling it up and throwing it down, all the foods and drinks lying on the floor and creating a loud noise.

He looked at me surprised and raised his brows as he stared at the food before he stared up at me and gave me an emotionless expression.

“You happy now?!” I yelled and rested my hands on my hips.

He didn't respond, he kept staring at me blankly. He digged his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heel, giving me a challenging stare.

“I don't want anything anymore!” I exclaimed and he furrowed his brows.

“I do.” he said calmly with his deep voice.