Chapter 134

Thank you all for 870K+ reads!! Can we reach the goal of 930K reads before chapter 142?? :)

I also started writing my next fanfic & chapter 1 is ready! :D

Rebecca's POV:

I didn't sleep at all after Harry's and I's small coversation.

I was so scared something might pop out in my dream and destroy everything, so I decided to stay awake. Being in Harry's strong arms helped a lot, of course, but the nervoussness and unease I felt ate away my stomach.

His words were messing with my brain. I know he meant what he said, but there's just something that still has me...doubting. All those nightmares, Zayn's warnings and the demon's attacks got me confused and scared of literally everything.

I don't want to screw our holidays with tears and fights. I want this trip to be perfect, but with the demon playing with my head, I can't even take a step without fearing I might fall. I know how to make him weaker, but it looks like he has the upper hand now, even though I'm miles away.

The sound of Harry's heartbeat calmed me down. I had my ear pressed against his chest, counting each heartbeat, trying to get my mind off the nightmares. Sadness flooded through me as I thought about Harry 77 years ago, being tortured and abused for no reason.

My heart sank as the imagination of Harry crying and begging those men to stop flashed behind my eyes. I instictively tightened my grip on his tee and placed a small kiss on his chest. I then lifted myself a little, bringing my face closer to his neck.

How could they do this to him? How could they take his life away from him?

I traced small circles on his skin on his bicep, feeling his arms tightening even more around me. A small smile appeared on my lips and I kissed his collarbone, inhaling his strong cologne.

I sighed as more thoughts of Harry in that damn experiment lab rushed into my head. He's been through so much...I must have been really rude to him for expecting respect and kindness from him at the beggining. But I remember telling myself that I will try and give him time, wich I did, and now he's another person.

I have to say I'm glad and thankful Louis was there with him. Of course I feel bad that Louis was tortured too, but at least these two could support each other. If Louis wasn't there, I guess Harry would've been much worse. He would be so rude and brutal, because of fear that anyone would hurt him.

Oh Harry..He didn't deserve any of this. My heart hurts that he had to go through all this pain, fear and misery. Those merciless men destroyed his life and were given what they deserved; death. Harry had every right to be so violent against them.

I tried to move my leg but Harry's was entwined with mine so I decided against it. I didn't want to wake him up, he was sleeping peacefully and looked so cute. He deserved some sleep, especially after planning all that wonderful party outside.

My eyelashes became heavier and my eyes started to sting. A yawn came past my lips and I knew that it was inevitable for me to stay awake for any longer. After placing another faint kiss on Harry's collarbone, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

...

Harry's POV:

"Rebecca," I gently poke her shoulder, seeing as she squeezed her eyes.

"Mmm," she hid her face and under the sheet, making me chuckle.

"Rebecca, wake up." I said gently, poking her shoulder once more. She let a low groan as she turned on her side, trying to block my voice out so she doesn't have to wake up.