Chapter 76

"Hi!" Hanna said happily when she opened the door and saw me and Harry standing in the doorway.

"Hey," I grinned as she pulled me in for a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" she said as she pulled back, glancing once at Harry.

"We're good." I said, finally meaning it.

She was wearing a blue tee with skinny jeans and black Vans, her blonde hair gathered up in a messy bun. She looked so cute and pretty this way, with light make up on and blue eyes shining.

"Come in, it's really cold outside." she grimaced and stepped to the side to let us walk in.

Harry huffed and rolled his eyes as he walked in before me. He was wearing his white tee and Hanna was literally in pure shock as she stared at him. She gave me a questioning look as I stepped into the house.

"Don't ask me, he said cold doesn't affect him at all." I shrugged innocently.

She shook her head and closed the door, a cheeky grin on her face. "Come on, Niall's in the living room."

We all stepped into the living room to find Niall sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and his phome in the other as he kept staring at his phonescreen.

"Don't worry about us Niall, we don't want anything." I teased.

He looked up at us and a smile immidiately appeared on his lips. He chuckled at my words and then his eyes landed on Harry. I saw coldness flashing behind his eyes and his smile faded a little at the sight of him. I tried to ignore the feeling of anger inside of me, since both of them were my closest friends and I didn't want to say something bad to any of them.

"Hey, nice to see you here." he said, his eyes fixing on me.

"What do you want to drink?" Hannah asked us.

"Umm, we were at the cafeteria only 10 minutes ago so we're fine." I assured, nodding once.

"You sure?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah." I smiled and walked over the couch.

Niall grinned as I sat next to him, his blue eyes shining with happiness. I chuckled when he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed my hair, his friendly gesture making it feel like home.

Harry sat next to me, his eyes staring at me and Niall intently. He placed his hand on my thigh and a wave of warmth wash through me. It was so beautifully amazing how his touch had a much different affect on me than any other touch.

Niall pulled away his arm and typed something on his phone, wich was the perfect time for Harry to wrap his own arm around me and hold me closer to him. I smiled and glanced up at him, knowing that he was jealous. Harry smirked and kissed my forehead, his kiss making my heart race.

"I just got a message from Liam." Niall said, making the smile on my lips quickly dissapear.

Harry's expression turned to shocked too and we both turned to give Niall a bewildered look. "Sorry, what?" I asked.

"Liam." Niall glanced at me before refocusing on his phone. "The best lad I ever met."

"L-Liam huh?" I asked nervously. I looked at Harry and he shrugged, he was as confused as me. I looked back at Niall. "What does he look like?"

"He has brown hair and-wait, why are you asking?" He furrowed his brows as he looked at me.

"Nothing I..I just-there's this guy called Liam that I met some weeks ago." I said, shaking my hands.