Chapter 80

Really important so I'm writing this at the beggining of this chapter!

Okay, so I have 2 cases ready to be written with Harry Styles having the leading role since you voted for him.

And I want to know wich one fanfic you want me to write right after this one's over.

Case 1 : Harry Styles has magical powers just like Claire, but the thing is that they live in a world that's been seperated in two parts, the hot one and the frozen one. So when these 2 go to college and start practising magic they eventually hate each other but then something happens and they start to have feelings. But since they're born to be opponents, there are going to be A LOT of problems! Will true love come above or will the ancient hate tear them apart?

Case 2 : Jade is a girl that has no one to care about except her older brother that one day gets arrested and she's left all alone in a house with her parents that doesn't show any kind of love to her. So, she finds a way to go through the pain and misery; drugs. She's addicted to them and has no goals or any hope left in her, until one day she meets the guy she made out the same night her brother got arrested. Coincidence? Or not? What you say? Will she find a way through the dark?

Leave a comment saying 'Case 1' or 'Case 2'. Depends on what case you liked the most. Hope you guys like them otherwise I'm so fucking screwed..

Okay, enough with that. Enjoy the chapter babes :) xx

_____________________________________

No Point of View

"Rebecca, where are you?" he asked as he stepped into her dark room.

He turned on the lights, his eyes widening and a gasp coming past his lips when he took in the view.

Blood everywhere, on the bed, floor, walls, windows. His heart raced with worry for Rebecca as he stepped in and looked around, searching for her.

"Rebecca!" he shouted as he rushed out of the room, looking at both sides of the hallway before going to the bathroom like a flash.

His mouth fell agape when she wasn't there, but her blood soaked clothes were lying on the floor. Anger and worry took over him as he started searching the entire house, swinging the doors open and closing them shut with big force.

"Rebecca!" he was shouting at the top of his lungs, fisting his palms and rushing through the hallway, heading downstairs.

His heart was ready to break as he had that adrenaline rush and anxiety in the pit of his stomach. His blood ran faster in his vains and his vision got a little red out of anger.

All of the emotions grew more intense when he stepped into the last room he didn't search and found it empty. He ran a hand through his hair and tugged at the roots. His head was spinning with thoughts. Where the fuck is she? He thought.

He then heard a loud scream and footsteps from upstairs that made him swung in his spot. He got to her room like a flash and turned on the lights again, his heart stopping when he finally saw her.

There she was, lying in a lake of her own blood, eyes wide open, her stare cold and dead. His chest tightened even more when he noticed the knife that was digged into her heart. She was half naked, only in her bra and shorts. Her legs and arms full of bleeding cuts and wounds.

She had a deep cut around her throat too, showing what tortures she've been through. There were letters across the wall made by her own, warm blood.