Chapter 64

Minutes passed.

And more minutes passed.

And the minutes became hours.

It was nerve-cracking, waiting for the blood to work and heal me. Harry was holding my hand tightly, eyes never leaving my legs as he sat on the chair. I, on the other hand, was about to give up and tell him that it's pointless.

But, the moment I was about to tell him that, I suddenly felt like my legs were connected with my body again and the pain on my back dissapeared. The wounds and scars on my face, neck, chest, arms were gone and my heart raced with agony.

Hesitentaly, I tried to move my legs but a jolt of pain hit me and made me groan. Harry glanced up at my face with a worried expression before staring back at my legs.

Suddenly, my toes moved, and it was all under my control. My eyes widened as I moved them again, a smile forming on my lips immidiately. Harry's worried expression turned to relieved and happy as he smirked and gave my hand a gentle squeeze before looking at me.

“I told you it was worth it.” Harry smiled, green eyes showing happiness.

Tears stung into my eyes out of relief and happiness and I let a chuckle that was followed by a sob. Harry's eyes turned to worried again as he leaned closer to me.

“Rebecca, what's wrong?” he asked, his voice low.

“I just…” I shrugged, tears gathering on my cheekbones. “I can't believe it. If it wasn't you...I would still be lying here hopeless.”

He gave me a sad smile before rising my hand and giving soft kisses on my knuckles. It soothed the pain in my heart, since I had no pain in my body anymore because of his blood.

“Rebecca, you know I would do anything to take care of you and make you happy. Especially after everything you did to me.” he mumbled, smiling at me.

I smiled back, squeezing his hand. “I didn't do all those things just so you could repay me, Harry. I did them because I wanted to do them.” I clarified.

“I know,” he muttered. “And same goes for me.”

“Thank you so much, Harry. You just saved my life.” I said through sobs.

He nodded, eyes staring at me intently. “No need to cry, babe.” he chuckled.

“Sorry,” I chuckled. “I'm on my period and I'm too weak the past 2 days.” I shrugged innocently.

“Hmm.” he stood up, letting go of my hand. “Well, that means that you're gonna have to drink a lot of my blood so we can heal you completely.” he said, resting his hands on his hips.

“Yeah, I can do that.” I nodded.

“Good. Now I'm going to bring something to eat. What do you want?” he asked.

“Something that has a lot of chocolate and a big bag of Doritos,” I replied, smiling brightly.

“Something to drink?”

“Umm..bring me cola and a waterbottle and we're fine.”

“Oookayy,” he phrased the word. “I'll be back in 10'” he said before leaving the room.

A deep sigh of relief left past my lips as I smiled and stared at my legs. Harry's blood can do magic, literally. I'm so glad he's here, otherwise I wouldn't have healed even the slightest my legs. I feel so grateful for his help, he basically saved my life.

The door quietly swung opened, a sleepy Hannah walking in and giving me a shy look. I giggled as she closed the door and yawned before walking towards me.