Chapter 131

Rebecca's POV:

I stood under the stream, enjoying the way the hot water travelled down my body, calming down my nerves. I washed my hair as I thought about the nightmares that haunted me last night.

It was terrifying, to say the least. Seeing the love of my life being with another girl while I was standing there, invisible and hurt was heartbreaking. The scene where he made out with that girl, while she was wearing his tee shirt and then he said that I will probably wake up in a few minutes literally drove me insane.

Was it real? Was it a prediction? Or was it just a game the demon played with me?

Is it still possible for the demon to mess with me while I'm miles away?

A heavy sigh came past my lips as I rinsed my hair. Those holidays were supposed to be fun and today's the first day and I'm literally about to explode. The bad feeling that eats away my stomach keeps on influencing my thoughts.

I heard the door close from the other room, wich meant Harry came in. I didn't turn off the water even though I was done with washing my body and hair. I wanted him to think I'm still busy, so I could gather all my negative thoughts and push them back.

The door of the bathroom opened and I paused. Oh no, not yet. I inhaled from my nose and pressed my lips in a tight line as I waited for him to speak. A soft knock on the glass door made my heart skip a beat and I saw his shadow standing right outside the shower.

"Yes?" I said quietly.

"Babe, can I join you?" he asked, leaning his head against one of the glass doors.

"I'm done so," I said and reached to turn off the water.

The glass door opened, bringing cold air in the shower. The air hit my wet skin and made me shiver slightly. He stood there, naked. His abs and biceps caught my attention momentarily before I looked up at his green eyes. His long hair fell beautifully around his face, making my heart melt.

He stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him. I stared up at him with burning cheeks, feeling slightly uncomfortable now that we were both naked. He took a step closer and I took a step back, giving him space to stand under the stream. The only sound that surrounded us was the droplets of water crashing against our skin or the marbel floor.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He slightly furrowed his brows. "What?" he asked, his long hair dripping with hot water.

"With your call. You've been having a lot of them lately." I said sternly.

He looked away and ran both hands through his wet hair. I took that as an opportunity to look down at his abs and his crotch. Naughty. My eyes slightly widened at the size. I've seen it before when I gave him a blow job, but I just can't help but be shocked with the size.

"Yeah," he murmured slowly and locked eyes with me. "But it's nothing you should worry about."

"Oh really?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Yes." he said and suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing my naked body against his.

I could feel his penis pressed against my thigh and it only made my cheeks blush.

"I want us to have the best holidays." he mumbled.

I placed my hands on his biceps, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin against my own. I smiled up at him and rested my head against his chest. He rested his cheek on my hair, tightening his grip around me. The water was now running down both of our bodies, making us feel like one.