Chapter 186

Every inch of your skin is the holy grail I've gotta find...

Rebecca's POV

"Enjoy your staying here." the man smiled at us before closing the door of our grande suite and leaving Harry and I alone.

"This place is gorgeous." I commented, looking around the room.

Its large windows and marbel floor glistened under the lights, the California king sized bed is settled on my right and it's covered in shades of light brown and nude. There's a large TV hanging on the wall and two couches. I haven't checked the bathroom yet so I guess it will be as amazing as this.

"I can own everything I want, babe." he turned and smirked at me, his hands holding a pillow that was on the bed.

"I remember you snapping at me that you don't own a fucking hotel and that I should sleep on the floor." I said and he furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, I was such a jerk," he shrugged before throwing the pillow back on the bed.

"And you still are." I shot and walked across the room, causing him to give me a surprised look.

"That hurt." he said, making me chuckle.

"Truth hurts generally, babe." I smirked and took a seat on the edge of the bed with one leg crossed and the other swinged at the side of the bed.

He shook his head and chuckled before taking out from his backbag some papers. He then took a seat next to me on the bed, both legs crossed as he held the papers.

"Will you be able to get used to being normal again?" I asked as he started spreading the papers in front of us. "I mean, will you be okay with the fact that you won't be able to do everything you want to? Or that you can't compel anyone anymore?"

He shrugged and scrunched his lips, eyes glued on the papers that he started putting in place. "Don't know, I think it won't be that difficult." he said.

"What are you going to miss the most?" I asked, glancing down at the papers.

"Compulsion, definitely." he said timidly.

"I'm going to miss your eyes changing colours." I admitted, placing my entwined hands on his shoulder and resting my chin on top of them.

He turned his head to look at me and chuckled. "Really?"

"Yes. It's just amazing."

The moment I said that, his green eyes turned into blue and then purple, making me stare at him in awe. He leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose, causing me to giggle before he turned his head and looked down at the papers.

"What do we have here?" I asked, looking at the papers.

"It's everything we need." he replied before leaving the last paper down on the matress. "So, we have the data we found at the hospital back in San Diego." he said and gave me the file that I had found back then.

I nodded. "Alright, what else?" I asked, glancing down at the green file.

"I found which hospitals that stupid doctor owns. He has four hospitals, one in New York, the one in San Diego, one here and one more in LA."

"I'm impressed you didn't take me to LA."

He let a snort. "I would, if the experiment lab was there." he gave me a smirk. "But it's here, in Chicago, and we need to get in."

"Okay, how are we going to do it?"

"Wait, I have more." he chuckled, causing me to innocently smile. "We first have to go to a few people, ask about the security, secret entrances, codes and all that. I can find the most codes with my brain, but I'll need to ask. Also, we need to make sure we won't get caught, so I'll need you to be quiet and fast, okay?"