Chapter 30

A deep chuckle escaped my lips at his words. I found it hard to believe-no, actually it was hilarious. His words sounded like lies, not real. There was no way I would ever agree with him, because really, a girl like me, being the hope of a guy like Harry?

"Harry get real..This doesn't make sense." I sniffled and a frown appeared on his lips.

"Why is it so hard for you to believe it?" he asked, slightly annoyed.

I huffed. "Because it is hard. I can't just trust you after what you've done." I jerked his hands away and stood up, giving some space between us. "Yes, I might gave you back your eye colour by a strangely mysterious way but trusting you again?" I let a humorless laugh. "No. You're asking too much from me."

He seemed pain and nervous by my words. I knew that my words had an affection on him but I couldn't help it. I wasn't going to stay quiet like I used to a week ago. Yes, I was still scared of him but I didn't want to stay put and eat whatever he feeds me.

"Rebecca, I wouldn't ask you this if it wasn't serious." he muttered, eyes falling on the floor.

"It's not serious to me. It's strange and unknown." I clarified.

"Just...give me some time, would you?" he ran a hand through his hair and pushed it back.

"Time?" I repeated the word with disbelief. "Why are you saying it as if I have my life in my own hands and have the right to make a desicion when it's not like that?" I rested my hands on my hips, studying his face.

"B-because..because.." he looked anywhere but me. "Because I might...give it back to you."

My eyes widened. That was interesting, unexpected, and surely welcomed to my brain. I tried to find a hint of sarcasm behind his piercing green eyes but I find nothing but honesty; so I decided to calm down a little and try to have a conversation.

"What do you mean 'give it back to me'?" I asked, interested for more.

"Rebecca..." he sighed and finally looked up at my face, his eyes showing how nervous he was.

Who would have thought that Harry would be sitting in front of me, nervous to speak? Surely not me.

"What?" I asked gently this time.

"Can you just think about trying to trust me again? Tomorrow I want to go out and be normal, not pretend, but be normal." he said with hope in his eyes.

"I will, only if you give me some answers and promise you won't hurt anyone." I raised my index finger towards him.

He raised a brow but couldn't hide the smirk on his lips. He suddenly stood up and literally jumped on me, hugging me tightly, almost falling back on his bed. His face was hidden in the crook of my neck and I could feel his hot breath hitting my sensitive skin there, sending me chills. He was moving forward, making me move backwards.

"You finally let go of your stubborness!" he squeak, causing me to laugh lightly.

"Harry, I'm gonna-" I was cut off by my squeak as we both fell on his bed, his body hovering on top of mine.

We both laughed a little too loudly at our status. I only remember hearing Harry laughing once, and that was when a spider was on top of my head. Harry's laugh brought joy to my heart and an overwhelmimg feeling to my body. I couldn't resist the smile that threatened to appear on my lips because of his laugh and the butterflies in my stomach didn't do anything to stop me.

"Oh God, you're too heavy," I groaned as I tried to push him off me.

"That was offending, skinny girl." he shot back but with a teasing tone.