Chapter 129

I have some awesome things to write and I'm so excited!

And @stylesmalikzayn, you're not annoying. You are amazing! Each one of you is amazing and great! You all deserve the best :)

Excuse typos!

And please comment as much as you can! This chapter has a lot of surprises!!!

Enjoy,
_____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

"Wake up baby," Harry's deep voice whispered to me before a soft kiss was left on my temple.

I moaned and squeezed my eyes shut, wanting to sleep even more. I can feel my back aching but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was sleep.

"I can make you moan louder than that." he mumbled against my skin on my neck and my eyes snapped open.

I looked around me to see that we're in the airplane. My eyes immidiately widened and I pushed him back, causing him to snicker. I groaned and rubbed my temples as Harry stared at me.

"What time is it?" I asked quietly, looking at him.

"It's 3 in the morning. And we're finally here." he smirked.

"Really?" I asked excitedly and leaned over him to stare outside the window.

A huge grin made its way on my lips when I saw the beautiful Aiffel Tower down there. Paris looked stunning at it was dressed in white the snow covering the city that was decorated with multiple lights, seeming like diamons from up here. I let a squeak when Harry playfully tickled my stomach and I leaned back on my seat.

"I'm so excited, Paris looks so beautiful." I let a heavy sigh, smiling like an idiot.

He chuckled. "Me too." he said, entwining our hands together.

I stared at his green eyes, seeing happiness flashing behind them. A few wrinkles appeared around his eyes and dimples digged into his cheek. He was so charming, it made my heart melt.

"I'm also hungry." I chuckled and his smile grew bigger.

"We will eat when we get to the hotel, okay?" He said, his mechivious smirk telling me he means something else than food.

I rolled my eyes and he laughed, raising my hand to kiss my knuckles. "C'mon, you know you liked it."

"I did," I nodded. "But we're in the plane, can you just stay quiet and not be a pervert?" I said, making him laugh.

"No, staring at you in those leggins makes me want nothing more but to fuck you."

I gave him a bewildered look and covered his mouth with my hand. He laughed behind my palm before his hot tongue licked it, making my stomach twist. I pulled my hand away and gave him a scowl as he grinned cheekily at me.

"I prefer you to shut my mouth with your lips." he bit his lower lip, making my heart race.

"Mhmm, I guess I do too." I said and pressed my lips against his.

Minutes later, I was holding Harry's hand too tight as I waited. When we finally arived and got off the plane, the cold wind made my hair dance around my face, blocking my view. A frustrated grunt came from my throat as I followed Harry, trying to put my hair in place.

Harry took our suitcases and we took a cab to take us to the hotel. Damn, Paris is so cold. I stared outside the window, my eyes wide as I took in everything. Harry was sitting next to me, my hand in his as he played with my bracelets. I was tired from the trip and my eyelashes felt heavier.