Chapter 121

So I was told to write wich songs I listen to while writing my chapters so here you go

Spaces - One Direction

Moments - One Direction

You & I - One Direction

The Heart Wants What It Wants - Selena Gomez

Enjoy,
_____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

I hugged my pillow tightly to my chest as I lied on my side, holding the phone close to my ear. I didn't expect Harry to call me, but I was glad he did. I needed someone to talk to, and of course he was the best person to pick.

I waited patiently for him to tell me what he has for me. My eyes closed every two seconds, my body begging for some sleep but I tried my best to stay awake. The heartache still annoyed me and I did my best not to ask Harry to come here to me, since he has to stay there.

The truth is, I needed him here. I needed him to hold me close and tell me everything's gonna be okay, that he won't leave my side, that he will keep me safe.

It kind of frustrated me how needy I was over Harry. I can't even make a step without knowing that Harry will be behind me to catch me if I fall. But another part of me told me that this is natural, it's because of the love I feel for him.

"Harry? Can you please hurry up? I'm about to sleep with the phone in my hands.." I mumbled.

"Shit-yeah," he blurted. I heard him taking a deep breath. "Okay, so..I made it in one night so it might not be that good."

"Okay," I nodded. "What is it?"

"A song."

I gasped, my eyes widening. "A-a song? You wrote a song?" I blurbed.

"Yeah, only that this time this one is completed." he said awkwardly.

"Oh my God.." I whispered.

"You don't like it?" he asked worried.

"No, no, no," I replied timidly. "Of course I like it-I wanna listen to it." my heart raced with agony.

"Okay, uhh.." he cleared his throat. "Ready?"

"More than ever." I replied smiling, taking a fistful of the blanket.

"Who's gonna be the first one to start the fight?" his raspy singing voice made my heart stop.

I sucked in a breath quietly, waiting for the next lyric.

"Who's gonna be the first one to fall asleep at night?"

"Who's gonna be the last one to drive away?"

"Who's gonna be the last one to forget this place?"

My heart broke at the sound of his beautiful voice singing, making me hold my breath.

"We keep taking turns. Will we ever learn?"

I closed my eyes shut, biting now harshly on my lower lip as I tried to hold in the sobs.

"Oh, spaces between us, keep getting deeper, it's harder to reach ya, even though I try,"

His husky voice was laced with pain as he sang, bringing my broken heart down to my stomach as tears burned the back of my eyes. Every meaningful lyric made my knees go weak and my body to shake in the bed.

"Who's gonna be the first, to say goodbye?" he reached a high tone, making my body to tingle in pleasure and goose bumps to arise.

The change of volume got me breathless, with tears running down my cheeks as hurt and happiness, both mixed, filled my heart, healing and scratching at the wounds. It was overwhelming, but I couldn't deny the fact that I loved every single second of it.