Chapter 179

You. Me. Bed. Now.

3 Days Later.

Harry's POV

"Harry." Her sweet voice called softly my name, slowly taking me out from the world of dreams.

"Mhmm?" I hummed as I layed on my stomach, my face hidden in the pillow. I was in no mood to wake up at the moment.

"Come on baby, wake up, I have something for you." the way she said that, I could hear her smirk and it gained my curiosity.

Slowly, I pulled my head back and turned to look at her, my eyes squinting in the bright light that entered the room. A few strands of my hair were hiding my face, but I didn't mind pushing them away.

My eyes widened when I saw her leaning against the doorframe, wearing only a black, laced bra with purple straps and black laced panties. My eyes travelled down to her cleavage and her flat stomach before they went all the way down to her legs. My heart skipped a beat when I locked eyes with her, and I saw a twinkle in them. She bit her lower lip and looked sexier than ever. Her brown hair were long and fell in curls at the ends.

I blinked for a couple of seconds, even though I felt myself hardening underneath those white sheets. "Umm..Babe, why so horny today?" I asked, a hint of tease hiding in my voice.

"It's your birthday babe," she answered, surprising me. "And I thought I should give you a nice gift." she winked, her fingers picking and tugging at the strap of her bra.

I completely forgot it was my birthday. I actually lost sense of time. Everything that has happened for the last...6 or 7 months have changed my life, and it feels like since when I met Rebecca, I haven't payed attention to anything but her.

However, staring at her like that only a few meters away from me was enough to make my heart race. I smirked and chuckled. "Oh really?" I asked, raising a brow.

She nodded. "Yes and guess what," she walked slowly towards me. "Today I'm not going to work, so I'm all yours." she smirked and slowly, got on the bed on her knees, nearing me like a cat, her eyes burning mine with lust.

A grin appeared on my face as she pushed the sheets to the side, exposing my bare torso. I was only in my boxers when she straddled my lap and started to grind against me, making me harden even more. Damn, she's so sexy like that.

I didn't even wait any longer as I let my hands land on her ass and squeeze before I sat up and pressed my lips against hers. She brought her hands on my shoulders, her nails scratching gently my skin, teasing me.

I broke the kiss to press my lips hungrily on her neck, trailing down to her collarbone wet kisses as she entwined her fingers in my hair, driving me insane. My hands went to unclasp her bra as I sucked hard on her neck, hearing soft moans coming from her plump lips.

Once the bra loosened around her breasts, I tossed it away and sucked around her nipple, knowing it will turn her on. She panted and kept grinding against me and I knew she was ready. My hand trailed down her side to squeeze her hip before I suddenly switched our positions and I hovered over her. The temperature in the room was running high and I really wanted to feel her.

Her fingers picked at the fabric of my boxers and slid them down my thighs. I kicked the boxers off and she took me in her hands, making me suck in a breath at her touch. She moved her hand up and down, causing me to groan in satisfaction. My body now craved for more of her, and as I kissed down her stomach and to her hipbone, I remembered I had to use a condom.

I pulled back and gently removed her hand from around me, seeing a flash of confusion behind her hazel, hungry eyes.

"Condom, Rebecca." I reminded her and she chuckled.