Chapter 112

A little small, but it has everything I want in it. Hope you like it too. Please comment as much as you can!!

THANK YOU FOR 600K READS!!

Guys, I had a haircut yesterday and my hair are so short :'( they were reaching right above my ass and now they are inches above my shoulder *sobs*. I can't get used to the huge difference and it almost takes down my whole mood. I'll still keep writing tho, because writing is my life.

So can we please vote and comment ?? It will make my mood better. Thank you so much babes!! I fucking love you all!!

And one simple question: if I ever publish this story as a book, would you buy it???

Enjoy :)
____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

Loving someone is probably a gift that life has given to you. But it could easily turn out as a curse.

Loving someone so much that you're capable of doing anything in the world just to see him happy could be a strong ability, but it could also be a weakness.

I don't know wich one stands for me, but I know only one thing; I'm truly in love with Harry.

I'm stronger with him, but I'm also weaker.

I don't know if I could stand a life without Harry, but I can feel it in my bones that I wouldn't live. I would probably be dead from the inside, but still a living person on the outside.

Living a life without the person you truly and so madly love is probably one of the worst games life could play with you. Taking away from you your love is like breaking you into pieces.

I can feel Harry's pain as he holds me closer to his body. I know he's suffering from the inside and he's not sleeping as we both lay in my bed in my house. His head is too cluttered with thoughts and his soul is too pressed with feelings of sadness and hurt that have him still awake.

I don't blame him, I'm just like him. I'm hurting from the inside but I remain silent as I lay in Harry's arms. I can't even imagine my life without Harry, the only thought brings jolts of pain to my heart like sharp knifes. I know he's in denial. He's determined to keep me back from doing what I have to do and I know he will probably do everything it takes to keep me safe.

But the thing is, he doesn't know that if I do what I have to do, everything will turn out better in the future.

Harry will be happy, he will have the life he deserved and always dreamed of. He will reach his goals and go on with his life. I wabt Harry to be happy, even if that means I have to die.

He sighed heavily from behind me, his breath hitting the back of my neck. I felt his arms tighten around my body, his nose coming closer to my neck. I knew he was trying to push away all the bad thoughts, but really, it's not that easy as it looks.

“Harry,” I murmured quietly.

“Hmm.”

“Stop overthinking about it. Please.” I begged, turning my head a little to look at him.

He sighed again, his lips landing on my shoulder. “I can't.”

“Please. You've been quiet since we left the hospital.”

When Harry told me he can't lose me, I was about to rip my heart out of my chest. The pain was way too much for me, and I knew that Harry's feeling even worse. I told Harry that it's better if we leave, and he immidiately went and compelled everyone to forget. We got home only 30 minutes later. Harry said he wanted to lay down and think, so I decided to join him.