Chapter 61

It all happened so fast. It was like ny soul was dragged back into my broken body, like all the pieces of my heart were reunited again.

Staring back at those emerald eyes seemed unreal. But he was right there, standing in front of me, with anger and concern written all over his sharp features.

"Harry?" I asked weakly, trying to suffocate a sob.

"Rebecca-"

"You can't be in here." Hannah appeared into the room, scowling at Harry.

Harry clenched his jaw and glared at her. "Get the fuck out of the room, right now."

"If you don't follow the orders, I'm gonna have to call-"

"I said get out!" he grabbed her arm and pushed her out of the room, slamming the door in her face.

She kept knocking on the door and yelling at Harry to get out, making me feel slightly annoyed. However, I've been in such a shock that no words came out of my mouth as me and Harry kept staring at each other.

"What's going on?" a new male voice was heard from the other side of the door, wich was not Stefan.

"There's a psycho in there!" Hannah claimed, causing Harry to let a deep chuckle for calling him a psycho.

"Call the security, I'm gonna get him out." the voice said, making me feel a little scared.

"Harry, they're gonna kick you out-"

He raised his hand, shushing me. I bit my lower lip, my tears still running down my face. "No one's gonna take me out of here." he said with confidence.

The door swung open again, revealing a guy with blond hair and green eyes. He seemed frustrated yet all gathered as he shot a cold glare towards Harry.

"Excuse me sir, but you can't be in this room." he said with an Australian accent, his voice calm.

Harry scoffed. "Listen boy, no one's gonna tell me what to do, how much tell me to leave this fucking room whilst Rebecca's in this state," he pointed at me, never breaking the glare from the guy's face. "So you better shut your fucking mouth and get out before I rip your head off." he threatened, his harsh tone making me flinch.

I knew that Harry was compeling the guy at that moment since he didn't move his furious gaze from the guy's face. The guy seemed confused and gave Harry a weird look with his brows furrowed.

It took a little longer than usual for the guy to leave the room as he still kept staring at Harry with that weird, intense look. Harry grew impatient, just like me, I could tell by the way he fisted his palms by his sides. The guy finally turned around and left the room, leaving me alone with Harry.

Harry exhaled deeply and ran a hand through his hair before completely turning to me and locking eyes with me. My heart raced furiously against my ribs as he walked closer to me and the tears never seemed to have an end.

"Shh," he sat next to me, the matress pinned down because of his weight. "Don't cry." he said gently.

"Harry," I breathed, wrapping weakly my arms around his neck, trying to ignore the pain that was sent through me because of my movements.

Harry's arms wrapped around my fragile body, holding me close enough but not too tight as he was aware of my wounds. His cologne filled my lungs again, his skin was pressed against my lips as I hid my face in his neck.

Having Harry right in front of me was a miracle. I didn't know why he was here, but at that moment, when Harry was fondling my hair gently, I couldn't care any less.