Chapter 132

Rebecca's POV:

Loud music could be heard from the lobby as I walked, making me furrow my brows. I looked around me at the beautifully decorated hotel, seeind a diamond chandallier hanging from the ceiling, shining brightly.

I went outside the hotel, seeing the Eiffel tower across from me with many lights decorating the area around. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw multiple tables placed on the soft grass and couples walking around with their kids or by themselves. Some other couples of families were sitting already, having dinner and laughing.

A grin appeared on my lips as I stared at the happy families, feeling glad seeing everyone having a great time. A car suddenly parked and my eyes widened as I took in the expensive black Mercedes. The door opened and a charming Harry came out, his long hair hugging his gorgeous face.

He was grinning at me as he walked towards me and I couldn't help but grin back. "Hey," he took my hand in his.

"This is awesome, I didn't know they were planning such thing tonight." I said, entwining our fingers.

He chuckled. "Not they."

My jaw dropped. "Did you plan all this?" I asked shocked.

He nodded, smiling happily at me, wrinkles appearing around his pale green eyes. "Do you like it?"

I blinked, not believing Harry planned something so nice for not only me but for everyone in this city. "Are you kidding me? It's amazing! Thank you so much!" I hugged him, feeling his chest vibrating as he laughed.

"No problem, babe," he kissed my hair, his arm wrapped around my waist tightly while our hands were still entwined. "Now come on," he pulled back. "Let's have some fun." he winked.

I nodded and followed him across the street, joining all the others who have happy smiles on their faces. A band with instruments played in the center, lightening up the mood even more. Couples started dancing around, making me want to join. Harry brought us to sit on a table that's decorated in white.

I sat down and smiled, seeing there's a menu on the table. Harry sat across from me and looked around, happiness and amusement written across his features. I saw some waitors taking orders and heading inside the hotel, wich meant Harry compelled them to bring food here. The idea is not bad at all, considering everyone's having a great time here.

"So, how did you come up with the idea?" I asked, folding my hands on the table.

He shrugged. "I just wanted to make Paris more...entertaining." he replied simply.

"And you succeeded." I smiled, seeing how his green eyes lit up.

"I'm glad." he took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

Heat rose to my cheeks as I gave him a shy smile. A waitor appeared next to us and Harry let go of my hand so I could check out the menu.

"I'll go with a spaggeti." I said.

"Me too. Also bring me a red wine, the most expensive." Harry ordered and the waitor nodded before leaving.

"Wow," I chuckled. "You sounded like the president." I joked.

He laughed lightly. "I could be a good one." he said confidently.

"No doubt." I laughed.

He gave me an amused look before looking around. I found myself staring at the Eiffel tower most of the time, admiring the work the people did years ago. The band changed song into a faster one, making more couples to join the dancefloor.

"Everyone's so happy." I commented, smiling like an idiot.

"Mhmm, that's good, right?" he asked, looking at me.