Chapter 168

Good news!! I'm posting my new story's prologue next week so be ready to add it in your libraries !! I'm pretty excited and hope you're too! :)

Enjoy!
_____________________________________

"Get out!"

The whole class laughed as me, Josh and Aaron jog out of class after pissing off mr.Fred. Today we literally crossed the line, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. The first 10 minutes were boring and I wanted to sleep, but then Aaron dared me to join a game he and Josh played.

Of course, that game was truth or dare.

We messed with the other students, sang, did a catwalk, acted as if I'm a popularity and the boys took an interview from me and mr.Fred couldn't handle the noise we caused at the back of the class. Josh almost raised his middle finger at him, but I was fast enough to pull down his hand before he does the insulting gesture and gets rejected.

I couldn't help the giggles as we open the door and step out. Mr.Fred's face turned red out of anger as he shot us a warning glare. Josh was grinning from ear to ear just like Aaron and our laughs echoed down the corridor.

"That was...that was awesome!" Aaron laughed, placing his elbow on Josh's shoulder for support.

"Ah I so love it when I piss him off!" Josh exclaimed, his blue eyes shining with amusement.

"Poor man, he turned red!" I laughed, placing my hand on the wall and leaning against it to hold myself. My stomach hurt thanks to my laughs and I needed to breath.

"We better..go..outside," Aaron said through laughs, pointing down the corridor.

I nodded and cackled. "Yeah, let's go."

We went outside to the front yard, welcoming the warm weather. Okay, it might not be summer, but thw weather is really nice here. I missed San Diego and I don't want to see the city covered in snow. I'm done with the cold. We sat down in a triangle on the soft grass, sobbering up from our hysterical laughter.

"Next time, we should eat. Like take our trays with us and have lunch in there." Aaron mused, clasping his hands together.

Josh and I laughed. "I'm sure he hates us." I said, shaking my head in amusement. Josh leaned back on his elbows and chuckled, his blue eyes looking up at the sky.

"To be honest, I don't like him, at all." Josh mumbled, grinning smugly.

I gave him a strange look as I played with the grass. "Why? Did he do something to you?" I chuckled, furrowing slightly my brows.

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Nah, he's just frustrating, that's all." he replied simply, squinting under the sun as he stared up at the sky.

"We are the ones that cause chaos in class, not him." Aaron claimed, snickering. He took his phone out and spoke again. "And let's be honest, not everyone in class are like us, like having money to pay college. Some are here because they have a scholarship and I bet they probably hate us for not letting them learn without being disturbed." he moved his hand as he spoke and I nodded in agreement.

He was completely right. Yes, we can afford to pay college, but some others can't. And yes, the three of us are having fun but some others don't. Class might be boring, but there are so many people in here that waited for this moment of their lives, and it's selfish for us to ruin it because we're simply bored.

But still, I can't say that I regret it. I wouldn't be able to survive that class if the boys weren't with me. Especially when I'm on my period and hurting, they still help me forget the pain-even though they don't know that I'm on my period.