Chapter 115

Many of you have been asking "how do you update so fast", well the answer is simple: I spend most of my time writing on Wattpad and I don't study nor do my homework lol. I still hope I'll have good grades tho.

And I want to say: ZAYN'S NEW HAIRCUT IS HOT, THE SELFIE SAFAA POSTED IS HOT, ZAYN TWEETING MORE OFTEN IS HOT, ZAYN IS JUST HOT OKAY? OKAY NOW I WILL LET YOU READ THE CHAPTER !

*It has some cute #Hebecca moments in!!*

Enjoy,

______________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

"Goodnight," I smile at Emily as I open the door to my room.

"Goodnight." Emily waved and stepped into her room.

I stepped into the room to find Hannah folding her t-shirt on the bed, her blonde hair falling down, dressed only in her jeans and a blue bra. I smiled and closed the door, looking around at the beautiful room Harry reserved for us.

The main colour is blue and tirquoise in here. I like that the bed is big and that the window gives us the chance to stalk the beautiful city of Chicago. I kicked my boots off and happily made my way to the room. I left my back bag on the bed and turned to look at Hannah who was placing her folded t-shirt back in her back bag.

"The room is really nice." I commented, looking around, scanning each furniture and the lamps.

"Indeed." she agreed, unzipping her jeans before pulling them down. "I sleep on the left." she said, looking up at me.

I nodded. "Okay." I said, grabbing my tank top and pulling it over my head. "Hope you're not hungry." I joked.

She chuckled and shook her head as she stepped out of her jeans. "No. I'm gonna talk with Niall on the phone in a couple of minutes, hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. I'll probably call Harry too." I said as I unzipped my skinny jeans and pulled them down my legs, quickly stepping out of them and folding them.

"It was a big day today.." Hannah yawned as she stepped into her grey sweats.

"Yep." I nodded, quickly changing into comfortable black sweats and a simple pink t-shirt. The room is warm, so I can easily walk around with a tee.

Hannah and I jumped on the bed, quickly crawling under the blanket and grabbing our phones. As I scrolled through Instagram, Hannah sang quietly a song and typed on her phone.

"Rebecca, can I ask you something?" she said lowly.

I nodded. "Sure," I placed my phone on the bedside table.

"Have you notice any difference on the way Spencer acted before she-umm..started texting Josh?" she asked, grimacing at the end.

I frowned and felt my lips scrunching up. "To be honest...I don't like how she acts.." I mumbled.

She nodded. "Me too. She's just..too in her world, wich only lets in Josh, id you know what I mean. She's only thinking about Josh, only texts Josh, only talks about Josh," she sighed. "It's really pissing me off." she turned on her back.

"And she's just really moody..Emily tries to gain her attention but Spencer always pushes her away." I say slowly.

"I know right, she does the same to me." Hannah grumbled.

"Why? I mean..isn't Josh treating her nice?"

"I don't know. She always talks about him but never talks about him, do you know what I mean?"