Chapter 116

Rebecca's not a gold digger, she just loves that Harry does everything easier for her, that he's actually doing GOOD things for OTHERS than HIMSELF, okay? I just wanted to make this clear lol

Please don't hate on the characters, whatever they say or do is because I have a purpose, okay? Trust me, all the stuff you're commenting you want to happen will happen, and I will make sure they are good :)

And excuse all my typos, I have this shitty thing in my phone that changes the words and sometimes I write wrong things *sigh*

Cute and hot Narry picture in the pool on the side/top! You're welcome ;)

Okay, enjoy noww !!

___________________________________

Hannah screamed as Niall wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back, leading her towards the pool. Emily, Harry and I laughed as we stared at them, Hannah struggling to escape Niall's grip before he throws her at the pool. Spencer was lying on her stomach, having her headphones in her ears, blocking everything out. Emily quickly unlocked her phone and started taking a video, giggling as she stared at them with wide eyes.

Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulders, his bare skin touching mine and sending jolts of electricity through me. I gasped quietly and turned my head to look at him. He smirked and leaned to my ear.

"It's even funnier when I throw you in the pool. Your curses make me laugh." he said, making my eyes widen.

"Oh shut up, Harry," I lightly punched his chest and he chuckled.

He leaned to my ear again. "You know, if you want to make me shut my mouth, you're gonna have to do something that will fill my mouth completely." he whispered with his husky voice, giving me goose bumps.

My entire body tensed and my stomach turned as my heart skipped beats. I blushed and cleared my throat, hearing him chuckle from next to me. My eyes moved to Hannah and Niall who were now having a small fight, more like pushing each other. Niall laughed while Hannah seemed annoyed.

Niall finally took hold of her wrists and pushed her back and caused her to let a squeak, her body flying in the air for a couple of seconds before she ended in the pool, splashing water around.

We all laughed and Hannah came up on the surface, her blonde hair stucking around her face. She scowled at Niall who still laughed at her, his face reddening. She raised her middle finger at us before swimming on the edge of the pool.

"Don't you dare put that on Instagram!" Hannah warned, pointing at Emily.

Emily laughed and shoved her phone in her bag. "No promises." she joked.

Harry and I let a snort while Niall couldn't help but laugh. He reached to take Hannah's hand as she walked next to him but she jerked his hand away, glaring at him.

"Don't touch me," she raised her hand, looking down as she walked back towards us.

Niall followed her from behind, still keeping space between them. Hannah wrapped a towel around her body and sat down on the pool chair, having her arms wrapped around her body. Niall sat next to Harry who was sitting next to me, biting on his lower lip, trying to stop the quiet giggle.

He suddenly let a snort and Hannah shot him a glare. Niall gave her an innocent smile and she sighed out of frustration. I grabbed my strawberry mojito and took a sip, the cold drink travelling down my throat. Harry then grabbed my drink from my hand and brought the straw to his lip, letting himself enjoy the tasty drink.