Chapter 72

Rebecca's POV:

The blood rushed up to my head after all the shock and fear that I"ve been through only two minutes ago. I felt dizzy and the loud music wasn't helping at all with the headache that was caused by the demon's attack.

Harry pushed through the crowd, cursing loudly under his breath for the people that stayed in his way. He even pushed a guy with too much force that caused him to fall on his friend's hug, both of them too drunk to understand what's going on since they started laughing.

Nevertheless, we approached Niall and Hannah at the bar and they quickly jumped down from the stools and gave me weird and shocked looks.

"Oh my God Rebecca, what happened?" Hannah gave me a bewildered look.

"Becca, you okay?" Niall asked with worry in his voice, his eyes showing concern.

I nodded, causing the headache to become worse. I tilted my head on my side and landed on Harry's shoulder where I found balance. God, I was so dizzy..

"We're leaving. Give me her jacket." Harry demanded, his voice strong.

Hannah nodded sharply and turned around, reaching for my jacket while Niall glared at Harry. I noticed the way Niall's shoulders were tense and his jaw was set, showing me he was upset with something that was possibly related to Harry.

"Wait-Hannah can take her to the hospital!" Niall said anxious, scanning me from the head to toe.

"No need to, I'm taking care of her." Harry said as Hannah handed him the jacket.

"You?" Niall hissed.

"Don't mess with me, not now." Harry warned, his glare could kill.

"Why don't we all just go to the hospital-,"

"No, it's-it's fine guys." I cut off, shaking my head.

"No it's not!" Niall shot. "C'mon, we're leaving!" He said to Hannah as he grabbed his jacket.

Harry took a deep breath before taking a step forward and staring directly to Niall's eyes. Niall gave him a judging look that I really disliked seeing.

"You're gonna stay here and party and all this shit you do. You won't remember what happened. You'll just remember we left earlier." Harry compelt him before moving to a confused Hannah.

"What is going on?" she asked, her eyes widening.

I couldn't hear what he was telling her since the music got even louder than before. When he was done, he quickly took me out of the club, the cold air hitting my skin and calming me down.

"Wear your jacket." he said firmly as he handed it to me.

I did as he said, since it was really cold now. I was glad no one really noticed my blood, since people were too drunk to see clearly. Harry of course had to compel some sobers, make them forget about me and my bleeding wounds.

We jumped into the car and Harry took out the small knife that was hanging in his waistband, covered by the hem of his jacket. He sliced his wrist and brought it to my lips.

Sighing, I swallowed down the disgusting liquid. I will never get used to it. The taste is just awful.

Harry drove too fast, his grip on the steering wheel tight and knuckles white. I frowned, because it was kinda weird. Why was he that upset?

"Harry-,"

"Not now." he cut me off.

I bit my lower lip. "Okay." I said quietly, I could see he didn't want to talk. So I didn't push him any more, otherwise that would take us to a fight.