Chapter 78

Harry found it extremely amusing scaring me every two minutes just to cause me to scream and everyone to laugh at me. However, we had so much fun, especially at the end of the movie when Harry and Niall were arguing who's gonna eat the last slice of pizza. At first, I thought Harry was about to snap at him, but that thought was soon pushed away when they started laughing and teasing each other.

I was glad they finally started seeing each other's good sides. I didn't want them to dislike each other. I knew they would be great friends, and I was right. Harry just needs to stop being so annoyed with every little thing Niall does or says, and now that he did, they're finally coming closer.

Now here I was, in my bedroom, doing my make up for tonight. I always went to work with just a little mascara and eyeliner, but now the restaurant I'm working at got more fame for the past month I've been missing, and Jack-my boss-wants us to be more prim.

I was wearing deep blue denim jeans and a white shirt that will be matched with a red tie I'm gonna wear at the restaurant. My hair was gathered up in a high, tight ponytail. I had put eyeliner over my eyes and mascara, light pink lipcstick and black earings. I wore my black short boots and my black coat, since outside it was freezing.

Harry opened the door and stepped im, wearing a black and white beanie. He smiled at me through the mirror and I turned around to look at him. Then's when I noticed the backbag he was carrying over his shoulder.

My heart stopped. Where was he going? Was he leaving?

I furrowed my brows and glanced up at him, my eyes slightly widening. "Hey, what's this?"

"A backbag?" he said in a way as if I was stupid.

"Thank you a lot for the information, Harry," I rolled my eyes. "Where are you going?" I asked, scared of the answer.

"To the gym. I thought that maybe while you're at work I should go and work out a little, since I'm gonna get so bored here all alone." He said simply.

"Oh," I said. A huge wave of relief washed through me, calming me down. "Nice, but I want you to do something first."

"What now?" he asked bored, crossing his arms.

"Compel my boss to not fire me from work?" I said, raising my shoulders and smiling sweetly up at him.

He rolled his green eyes and huffed. "Why should I? It's not like you need to work for that jackass while I'm here. You don't need money." he said, giving me a serious look.

"I don't care, I like my job and it brings back so many memories." I said, crossing my arms as well. "And I want to live normally again, remember? And job is something normal."

"But it's a waste of time." he said, looking away.

"Oh c'mon," I groaned, walking across the room and standing in front of him. "I know you want to spend every minute with me." I teased.

He smirked and looked down at me, quickly dropping the backbag off his shoulder and down to the floor. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Yes, and I don't like it when some fuckers take you away from me."

My heart raced, knowing that Harry wants me to be with him the whole time. I could hear the hint of jealousy in his voice as he said those words, and it only made me feel better. I leaned in and kissed his cheek, fighting the urge to kiss him right on the lips. He thinks we're best friends and nothing more, and as much as I want to tell him that I want us to go this further, I couldn't. Because then I would be expecting too much from him, and he will probably not be able to handle with it.