Chapter 114

The gif is so cute af, I love it!!

*PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END, IT'S IMPORTANT AND IT'S ABOUT THE AU FANFIC CONTEST!!*

Goal: 200 votes and 100 comments for next chapter :) (I have it ready so you better reach the goal fast so you can read it ;) )

Unedited - sorry for that.

Enjoyyyy!!
_____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

"I think we're lost," Spencer muttered as she looked outside the window, seeing all the buildings moving past us as Hannah drove the Jeep.

"We are not lost idiot, we're just driving through the city." Hannah said, keeping her eyes fixed on the road.

"Seriously Hannah, where the hell are we?" Emily asked from the passenger's seat.

"Ugh, can you all stop? I'm trying to find the sign that shows me the way for the stadium." Hannah grumbled.

Spencer shook her head in disaproval. "Turn on the GPS, I don't trust your memory enough." she said, leaning forward between the passenger's and the driver's seat.

Hannah frowned and gave a sideways glance at Spencer before refocusing on the road. "Spencer, we're in fucking Chicago, we're not lost. I will just find the sign and that's it. Niall said is-,"

"Just turn on the GPS Hannah, we're only wasting time." Emily cut her off, moving her hands.

"Fine, fine!" Hannah said frustrated, pressing the button to turn on the GPS.

I chuckled and shook my head before fixing my eyes outside the window. Chicago. A new city for me to explore. It looks so beautiful, the streetlights and the different giant skyscrapers and buildings making it look much better. People walked around, all of them having different plans for tonight.

I am so excited I'm going to watch Harry and Niall play together tonight. This game is so important. It will be great. We are also all staying at the hotel tonight. The girls took money with them to pay for their rooms in the hotel, but I didn't, because I know Harry will compel the others to give me my room for free.

One of the reasons I love Harry.

"Finally," Emily sighed out of relief.

I looked up to see the sign that shows that the way for the stadium is on the left, some miles away. Hannah turned the car on the left and the excitement in the pit of my stomach grew stronger.

"Hey, do you have any suggestions for tomorrow morning?" I questioned, looking between the three girls.

Spencer shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest, leaning against the window next to me. "No, do you?"

"No. What about you girls in the front?" I asked, looking at Hannah.

Hannah and Emily exchanged looks before both of them shaking their heads. "No, but I was thinking we could go sightseeing, what do you girls say?" Emily said, flashing a smile at us as she turned to look at me and Spencer at the back.

Spencer and I locked eyes and nodded, agreeing. "It would be great, I guess." Spencer said simply.

"Oh, and we could go and eat at a restaurant in a skyscraper!" Hannah said excitedly, making my smile grow.

"Yes! It would be awesome!" I squeaked.

Emily clapped her hands, giggling happily. "And we could also go for shopping!"