Chapter 73

After I finished my hot shower, I jogged through the hallway to get faster into my bedroom. Once I was in, I locked the door behind me and quickly changed into sweats and a blue long sleeved shirt.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was past midnight. Shrugging, I unlocked the door and poked my head out of the door.

“Harry! I'm going to bed!” I yelled.

I heard something falling on the floor and breaking, the sound making me frown. I heard Harry hissing and then another sound was heard, like he placed something on the counter.

“Shit—okay, I'm coming in 5'” he yelled from downstairs.

Giggling softly, I got back into the room and curled under the covers and leaned against the headboard. Harry entered the room, holding a bowl of chips in one hand and three bags of Oreo and Doritos in the other.

“Brought some snacks.” he said with a wide grin as he shook the bags in the air.

“What did you break down there, Styles?” I raised a brow.

“Nothing you should be worried about.” he winked.

I smiled as he climbed on the bed and sat next to me, giving me the bowl of chips before getting under the covers as well. He was still shirtless and when his bare arm brushed against mine, a jolt of electricity was sent through me.

“Aren't you cold?” I asked out of awkwardness.

He gave me his special “don't be stupid” look before opening a bag of Doritos. “I think I already told you I can't get sick, so cold doesn't really bother me.”

“Wow, you'll never stop surprising me.” I murmured before eating a chip.

“I'm full of surprises.” he smirked.

“Yeah, you are.” I chuckled.

He filled his mouth with Doritos and he looked so adorable with big cheeks. I don't know why, but everything this guy does it just seems cute to me.

“Okay, I want to ask some questions.” I said.

“Okay?” Harry chuckled.

“What else this DNA helps you do? Besides compeling and healing?”

Harry's brows pulled low and his stare was fixed on the bag of Doritos in front of him. “I-I don't know actually...Haven't tried much.”

“Why don't we just try to count them?” I suggested.

He gave me a confused look. “Why do that?”

“Just to kill time. We have something to do until we fall asleep.”

“We can just eat these cute babes,” he shook the bag of Doritos in the air. “And just lie here and relax.”

Or we can count how many supernatural things you can do.” he gave me a “seriously” look. “C'mon! It'll be fun!” I poked his shoulder.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes before smirking. “Alright, alright.”

I grinned. I was so excited to know what else Harry can do because of his DNA. Curiousity was taking the best out of me at the moment and I was glad Harry didn't refuse.

“Okay..First, you can compel people. Secondly, you can heal others and yourself.” I said, my eyes fixed on the ceiling as I spoke.

“I can move faster than cheetah.” he mumbled before shoving more Doritos in his mouth.

“Right.” I nodded. “What else can you do?”

“I'm much stronger. I can move or carry heavy things as if they're thin papers.” He said with boredom.