Chapter 71

*Please read the author's note in the end, it's important!*

And I'm so sorry for small chapter!

_____________________________________

Shocked and scared, I stared at the figure behind me. My eyes flitted back and forth into his red eyes and to the knife, not knowing wich scared me the most. I gulped loudly, tears already forming into my eyes.

No, it's not real.

Louis' free.

It's not Louis.

This is not happening.

"W-what are y-you?" I asked scared, my hand placed on my arm to stop the bleeding.

I got closer to the sink to keep more distance between us. My hipbones collided with the sink, my body bending over as my eyes were still glued on the mirror. The figure did not reply to my question, it kept glaring at me and threatening me with the knife quietly.

"What do you w-want?" I asked, my voice shakey.

"Where's Louis?" the voice was controlled and low yet so threatening and dangerous.

I shivered, my lower lip trembling uncontrolably. I gulped and furrowed my brows as I considered about answering to the figure truthfully or lie.

"L-Louis?" I repeated in a small voice. "He's-he's an angel now."

The lights started flicking and the figure raised the knife even higher, fear running in my vains. Suddenly the figure stood right in front of me like a flash, the knife just on top of my shoulder. I gasped and tears rolled down my cheeks, my makeup running down my face.

"You did this!" the figure screamed, bringing pain to my ears and making me feel lightheaded.

I felt dizzy and my vision got blurry, making it difficult for me to keep my gaze on the figure through the mirror. The pain on my arm got even worse, my skin ached terribly and the open flesh hurt so bad. Taking a deep breath, I screamed loudly for help.

"Harry!" my throat burned as I screamed but I knew I shouldn't let this take me down.

The lights turned off, bringing darkness into the room. My heart raced loudly, fear and anxiety flooding through me as I waited for the figure's next attack. Being in the darkness with a demon is not simple, since you could feel the threat and danger flying in the air around you, giving you the feeling like you're...a hostage.

I heard footsteps walking around the room, the sound sending chills up my spine. I swung around in my spot, my hand still placed on my arm as I tried to block the blood from escaping my wound. My palm was covered in blood and I felt my skin tight, but I ignored it and focused on the creepy sound of the footsteps.

I was breathing heavily and I looked around with wide eyes, trying to see something. My eyes needed a few more seconds to adjust in the darkness, but even then, I couldn't see anything. It was just black, and I hated being in a room without light.

Suddenly, the footsteps stopped only a few feet away from me. My heart shook with fear, my stomach twisting. Silence filled the air and left me worrying even more about the figure. What does he want from me? Why does he want to find Louis?

Goosebumps arised on my skin when I felt a cold breeze flying around me, giving me chills. Whimpering, I closed my eyes and lowered my head, biting my lower lip in order to keep inside my sobs.

"Harry...Harry where are you?" I cried quietly, begging for him to come and save me.

No Point of View