Chapter 32

"Thanks." I gave a small smile at the guy that brought our drinks.

He smiled back and left, probably going to take another order. Harry grabbed his mango milkshake and took a long sip from the straw, the sound giving me chills. I grabbed my strawberry mojito and took a sip, the sweetness of the fruit emmidiately recognized by my tongue.

A low moan escaped my lips and I looked up at Harry with shock. He stared back at me with narrowed eyes, the straw still between his lips. My insides twisted and I felt an overwhelming burning down...there. My heart fluttered and I felt my cheeks blushing. I left the glass back to the small white wooden table and turned my attention towards the pool.

"Is it good?" he asked, his voice raspier than before.

"Yeah, yours?" I looked at him with shy eyes.

"It's delicious," he said, taking another sip, never taking his gaze away from me.

My insides twisted again at the sound and the burning came back down there. I gulped and cleared my throat to gain my confidence, wich was only a tiny part of it left in my body.

"I'm getting into the water, wanna join?" he asked, leaving the glass on the table.

"No, not yet." I smiled at him as he stood up.

"You sure?" he raised a brow and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll tan for a while." I said as I layed on my back and brought my legs up on the pool chair.

"Okay." he said and walked towards the pool.

I watched his tall figure walking away from me, and I couldn't help but admire his beauty. His muscles flexed as he stretched his strong, inked arms. My eyes travelled down his legs, wich looked much better than mine. God, how is he doing that?

"Hey, Rebecca," he yelled as he turned around with a big grin. I raised a brow and he opened his arms. "Watch this."

And with that, he did a back flip and got under the water. My eyes widened and I jumped on my seat, covering my mouth with my hands. It was awesome, and I know I would never be able to do it too. He popped his head out of the water and grinned at me, raising eyebrows and opening his hands.

"It was awesome!" I said loud so he could hear me and gave him a thumbs up.

His grin got bigger and he got under the water again. I smiled to myself at how cute he was and took my mojito in my hands, taking some small quick sips. I was thinking about how different Harry turned when I looked up at him and my heart dropped to my stomach.

Harry had his arms crossed on the edge of the pool, his chin resting on them, talking with a girl that was sitting next to him, her legs digged into the water, her red long hair were resting on her shoulders. And the best part? She had an amazing body. Big boobs and big ass.

My heart felt as if she was betrayed again. I tried to blink my tears away and succeeded, but the jolt of pain that I felt through me didn't leave. He was smiling at her and talking to her, his wer hair still gathered in a ponytail and his strong arms right next to her.

I jumped a little when I saw a guy sitting on Harry's pool chair and my heart stopped when I saw that it was the guy with the blue eyes. He was holding his own mojito in hand and he was staring at me with happy eyes.

"Hello." he smiled and I furrowed my brows.

Excuse me?

"Hi." I said quietly, staring at him confused.

"I know this is weird but, I wanted to introduce myself." He said with his thin accent. He must be Italian.

"Ahh..sure?" I laughed lightly.