Chapter 189

Save your advice cause I won't hear..you might be right but I don't care..

Rebecca's POV

I stared down at the source of truth that opened my eyes and let me see what was going on behind my back. Tears burned the back of my eyes as pain crashed me down but I didn't give in. I held back the pain, the tears, the screams, the guilt, the feelings. Everything. I didn't let anything break me down.

Because this time, there was no love that could cause the pain.

Harry's POV

I made my way back to the suite, running a hand through my dump hair. The hallways were crowded enough, so my ears were buzzing with murmurs, heartbeats and thoughts. The ironic thing was that none of them knew I could hear every thought that rushed into their head. They probably didn't even pay attention to me, since I'm a stranger, but the truth is, I can know everything about every single one of them.

It has been almost 45 minutes since I left the suite and I feel calmer than before. I slid the card that was the key to the suite into the lock and opened the door. I stepped inside and saw Rebecca sitting on the bed, her back facing me, her head lowered. I closed the door behind me and took my shoes off before speaking.

"Hey babe, slept well?" I asked as I pulled the tee over my head. "You should've come with me, the pool wasn't that crowded, you could've chilled along." I said and threw the tee on the bed right behind her.

She didn't say anything.

I furrowed my brows and stared at her back. "Babe, are you okay?" I asked, resting my hands on my hips.

No reply.

My stomach tightened and I took a few steps forward. "Rebecca, is everything okay?" I asked, keeping my voice low.

She stood up and turned around to face me. My heart skipped beats when I saw her cold, bloodshot eyes staring back at me with anger, her flushed cheeks and her lips pressed in a tight line.

"What happened?" I asked worried. I didn't like that she was like that.

"This happened." she hissed, raising her hand and then's when I saw what she was holding.

My phone.

Holy. Shit.

My eyes widened in shock and heat rose to my chest as I felt worry, fear and anger rush through my veins. She looked into my phone? Why would she do that?

"What the hell are you doing? You looked into my phone?" I raised my voice, feeling betrayed and angry.

"Don't waste your time giving me the blame again, because I won't buy it." She snapped, making me feel kinda shocked. She looked so angry, it was kind of new. Yes, she's been angry before, but this time she looks different.

"What did you see?" I asked, glancing down at the phone. Let it not be the texts...let it not be the texts..

"You had a text, from Lea, she's waiting for you tonight." she spat and threw the phone towards me. I quickly caught it and gave her a bewildered look, my heart racing. "She said you should make sure I'm asleep otherwise you won't be able to go there and fuck her." She scowled at me.

My heart pounded louder and I quickly read the text. Oh fuck. I blinked and felt my entire face flushing as I felt embarassed. "Rebecca it's not what you think." I shook my head.

"It's exactly what I think it is." she growled, glaring at me.

"No, it's not. I'm not cheating on you." I stated, trying to calm myself and her down.