Chapter 106

Hello babes! ❤We really have to figure out a name for you, don't we? I think Legends fit you perfectly, considerng my acc name is GirLegend99 and you're all Directioners wich makes you Legends just like Harry called you ;) +me lol

Ok lol I let a goal that says 520K reads before chapter 110 even tho you had already reached it lol xD I'm sorry, I didn't see it before I updated the chapter.

Goal for the whole story: 570K reads chapter 110? Pretty please?

And comment while you're reading this, I wanna see reactions!! I have a lot of surprises for you!! ;) :D

Enjoy, my lovely legends!!
_____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

"Do you think they're going to give us a lecture?" I asked Harry as we stood on the porch of Hannah's house. She had already decorated the house and it looked beautiful. I still haven't decorated the house, neither a Christmas tree. I guess Harry will have to help me tomorrow.

"Nah. even if they do, I will compel them to shut up." he said simply.

I chuckled. "Compulsion is just your strong part, isn't it?" I looked up at him with my brow raised.

He shook his head. "No." his eyes met mine. "You are."

My heart skipped a beat at his words and my lips parted slightly. His green eyes showed honesty as they looked down at me, hypnotizing me. I gave him a smile that he gladly returned and the door finally swung open, revealing Hannah wearing a black sweater matched with deep blue leggins and black uggs.

"Finally." she raised her brows and ticked her head sideways, motioning for us to come in.

The heat inside the house calmed me when I stepped in, considering it's freezing outside. Harry wanted to go out with a simple white tee, but of course I gave him a lecture for that. He can't walk around with a tee in the middle of December, showing to everyone he's not a normal human being. He said he was wearing his fedora no matter what, so I just let him do it, since he looks really good with it on.

Harry said a simple "Hey" to Hannah before walking past her and heading to the living room where I heard Niall and Emily laugh.

The smell of cake hit my nostrils, bringing a smile to my lips. Hannah closed the door behind me and I turned to her.

"I'm sorry for being late, we had-umm, something to do." I blushed, seeing how a smirk appears on her lips.

"Something to do, huh?" she stared at me with amusement, grinning cheekily now at me.

"Oh shut up," I lightly punched her shoulder, causing her to chuckle.

"I guess you're forgiven for doing something with Harry." she winked at me, making me blush even more.

"Hannah!" I gave her a scowl and she laughed even harder, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm just messing with you, idiot." she laughed as she lead me to the living room.

"So, you're making a cake?" I changed the subject.

"Yep, Niall said a chocolate cake would be great for tonight and I though 'why not' so here it is," she explained simply, moving her hand.

We both entered the living room, being greeted by Spencer and Emily who were sitting on a couch, holding their beers and grinning happily, Niall and Harry sitting lazily on the other couch, Niall holding a guitar on his lap and Harry holding a beer next to him as they both laughed. Seeing all my friends so happy made my heart flutter with happiness. A beautifully decorated tree was next to the fireplace, creating a magical aura.