Chapter 57

I couldn't get in what the hell was going on. I couldn't understand if all this was true or another game Louis was just playing with my brain. I couldn't realize if he was really there.

My heart raced with shock. The guy that stood in front of us was so charming, so beautiful and handsome. Those blue-green eyes I only saw once were now shining with happiness but had a hint of guilt in them. His brown hair were falling on his forehead and his muscular body seemed relaxed as he stood in front of us. He was wearing all white. White tee, exposing his biceps and tattoos that caught my attention, white jeans and white shoes.

A white, shining light glowed around him, making him look like an angel. His plump, thin lips curled up in a small smile that made him look so kind and sweet, that I had to blink and even pinch myself to make sure I wasn't imagining all those things. The aura around him was peaceful that made you forget all of your pain and fear.

"You seem like you've seen a ghost," he chuckled, the sound making my heart to skip a beat.

None of us answered as we kept staring at him in pure shock and confusion. How could this be Louis? How could this demon be so beautiful and charming like him? How did this happen? What happened?

My throat was dry as my mouth was wide open. That was so weird yet so...nice? If that guy was Louis..who was that black figure we saw burning only minutes ago?

"Okay, seriously guys, I'm starting to think that you're the dead guys in here," he said, chuckling to himself as he lightly shook his head in amusement.

"L-Louis?" Harry murmured, his voice thin and laced with worry.

"That's me, bro." Louis smirked proudly, showing his torso.

I couldn't help the weird look that I gave to him, neither the awkward, small smile that appeared on my lips because of the sight of Louis smiling. He just seemed so pure and sincere that made an exclusively strong part of me like him.

From the corner of my eye I saw Harry start walking. He got and stood in front of Louis before opening his arms and wrapping them around him, giving him a warm embrace.

The sight of Harry hugging Louis only brought joy and happiness in my heart that tears formed into my eyes. Sniffling, I blinked them away and folded my hands in front of me.

Louis hugged Harry so tightly, as if he was afraid he might dissapear in seconds. A stupid tear fell down my cheek the second Louis glanced up at me, causing my stomach to turn.

"I missed you so much," Harry said, his voice muffled by Louis' shoulder.

"Missed you too, Hazz," Louis said, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the moment.

My heart cracked. Two brothers just reunited again, sharing feelings and showing to each other their love. A sob came out from the back of my throat, causing another tear to fall down the corner of my eye. Wiping the tear with the back of my hand, I watched the two boys.

Louis pulled back and patted Harry's shoulders, a small, cheeky grin plastered on his beautiful features. Harry's body seemed to relax under Louis' touch, wich meant that he had a big affect on him.

"Look at you," Louis started. "Big and tough." he chuckled, causing Harry to do the same.

"What happened to you? Where have you been?" Harry asked, rushing the words.

Louis' smile fell a little as he looked down and pressed his lips in a tight line. Frowning, I took a tiny step further, wanting to listen to the story. Louis sighed before looking up at Harry with guilty eyes.