Chapter 38

I still couldn't wrap it around my head. 10 minutes later yet I was still trying to understand. It was all too weird, too unreal to be believed. But then again, Harry had black eyes, but this could be excused with all the experiments those heartless bastards-God forgive me- did to him.

My fingers were drumming on the cold counter and my eyes were shut closed. I was bending over the counter with my head low. I was trying to forget what happened but I was still too shocked with all that. How's that even possible? Nobody was in here. There wasn't a logical explanation to all of this. And that guy-he was surely a guy since he had a male voice-wants me to leave Harry alone, otherwise he's gonna kill me.

I swallowed hard. My brows were pulled low as I was lost deep in my thoughts. I was really scared at that moment, because I still felt the threat in the air. Exhaling, I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror.

My eyes widened and I let a tiny scream when I saw a black figure behind me wich quickly dissapeared like smoke. My trembling hands covered my mouth and I quickly turned around in my spot. I saw nothing but the empty bath like I left it 5 minutes ago.

Scared, I looked all around the room, each corner and wall. My heart was beating faster and I still felt the unease in the pit of my stomach. I tried to control my breathing and stop the tears that formed in my eyes.

"No, no, no," I whispered panicked. "It's just your imagination Becca, it's not real." I mumbled to myself and hid my face in my hands.

I felt a cold breeze hit my exposed skin that wasn't covered with the towel. My wet hair was stuck on my shoulders and cheeks. I shivered and felt a tear connecting with my palm.

"But I am real."

My heart stopped and I jumped, screaming loudly. I fell down on the cold marbel floor and looked behind me. My breath hitched when I saw that black figure that was made by smoke flying in the air, black intense eyes glaring down at me. I tightened my grip on the towel and moved with my free hand and legs backwards, only to hit my back on the toilet. Great..

"You're dead..." the creepy voice echoed in the room, bringing an indescribable pain to my ears.

"Who-who are you?" I asked scared.

"The one that's gonna take your soul and make you suffer," the voice let an evil laugh that send chills down my spine.

"What do you want?" I asked through sobs, my voice weak.

"Your life."

I sucked in a breath and gulped loudly. My lower lip was trembling and I bit it, trying to make it stop. I was biting it too much that I felt the taste of blood on my tongue. My insides twisted and I just wanted to turn my head and puke in the toilet.

"You're not going to destroy my plan." he said with venom in his voice.

"What..." I was so confused but really scared, that my brain was only thinking of my safety.

Shout for Harry, he'll help you!

I opened my mouth to scream but nk voice came out. I tried again and again, but I only gained a hoarse throat. I swallowed hard wich caused a pain like knifes to my throat, burning and cutting at the same time. The figure moved closer and then's when I noticed the river of blood that it left behind it.

"No, you're not going to ask for help, love," the voice laughed, making me look at him shocked.

"P-please.." I mumbled, tightening even more the grip on my towel.