Chapter 164

Important Author's Note: Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing good First of all, a huge THANK YOU for 1,54M+ reads, it's absolutely incredible and I'm beyond happy you love this story! Second, I've been thinking about what you guys said about me publishing this book and I thought I should put it on Amazon and sell it so you can guys buy it. It's not going to be too expensive, probably around 1,99$ or 2,99$ or 3,99$ or 4,99$ (tops), still not sure yet. And I just wanted to know if you guys would buy it and how many of you would. I need the money and it would mean a lot if you did that for me. Let me know by replying, yeah? Thanks. Now enjoy xx

_____________________________________

Two weeks later.

Rebecca's POV

It's 2015 now.

Which means we should change the way of thinking.

Start doing new things.

But Harry isn't like that.

Because if he was, we wouldn't be running around the table in the dining room, him chasing me and me trying to escape because today I have to go to college.

"Harry no!" I squeaked when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back.

"You have to take a shower," he cackled as he brought his face closer to mine.

"Why? Do I smell that bad?"

He laughed. "No, but your hair is a little messy." he said, making me gasp.

"Wow, I thought you said I'm always beautiful."

"You are. But not when your hair is like that."

I slapped his arms with my hands and he chuckled. "Jerk."

"Thank you. Now this jerk is going to throw you back in the shower."

My eyes widened and I gave him a bewildered look. "You wouldn't!"

He smirked and nodded. "Oh yes, I would."

And with that, he threw me around his shoulder and carried me upstairs. I kicked my legs and slammed my hands against his back as I struggled to free myself. I didn't want to take a shower, especially a cold one. I took a shower two days ago, and I was bored to wash my body and hair again.

"Damn you for being so strong!" I hissed, finally giving up.

He laughed and entered the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it, quietly telling me that there is no way I'm leaving. I sighed when he gently placed me down and gave him a scowl. I crossed my arms over my chest stubbornly and he gave me an amused one.

"Get in the shower." he said.

"No."

"You're going to be late."

"I won't if I skip the shower."

"Get in the shower."

"I said no."

"I don't care what you said."

"Why can't you just stop acting like my dad? Sometimes it's hot, but some other times it's annoying." I muttered.

He let a light laugh. "Just get in the shower, babe."

I shook my head and pursed my lips. He pulled his lips into his mouth as he stared down at me. He knew I wasn't going to take the shower because I simply didn't want to.

"I'll join you if you do." he said.

A smile formed into my lips almost immidiately but I kept staring at him suspiciously for a couple of seconds. Well, if he's joining then everything changes.