Chapter 79

I didn't realize how much I missed working at the restaurant until I was sitting in the passenger's seat and kept having the same exciting feeling to serve people their orders.

It was 12:50 and we were almost back to home. Harry looked tired with all the work out he's been doing for the past 5 hours. Sweat trailed down his brow and he was now wearing a leather jacket on top of his white tee.

"Did that douche mess with you again?" he suddenly broke the silence, his tone authorative.

"Nope, not at all." I answered honestly.

Jack didn't even leave his office while we all worked tonight. Jason said he has some things to deal with and for the past week he hasn't really payed too much attention to the peoples' hard works. It pissed me off, but Jack is Jack and I know that he really cares about the restaurant.

"Good." he hummed. "I can't wait to jump in bed," he mumbled.

"Ahh, me too." I muttered and tilted my head back on the seat.

"I'm sleeping in your bedroom, right?" he asked, glancing at me.

"Oh, I don't know. After what you did to me while we watched that thriller movie I'll have to consider it." I teased, trying to act serious.

"Oh come ooon," he whined. "You know that I was just messing with you. And I'm sure you don't want to sleep without me." he smirked.

I nodded, giggling softly to myself. "Yeah, alright, you can sleep with me." I gave in, looking out of the window.

"Yes!" he hissed. I laughed when he did a funny face.

"Why are you so happy about it?" I asked curious.

"Because when I sleep with you, I feel calm." he replied, his voice raspier.

My heart came up to my throat. My entire face flushed, his words making me feel shy for some weird reason. I stared outside the window with a smile on my lips. I couldn't wait to jump in bed after what Harry told me.

When we arrived at home, I quickly jumped out of the car and rushed inside, the cold breeze hitting my skin and making me shiver. I stepped into the house, wich was also cold and digged my hands in my pockets. Harry stepped in and closed the door behind him, his backbag around his shoulder. He was staring down at the floor before his eyes met mine and he frowned.

"Shit, it's pretty cold in here, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, c-can you go and make a fire?" I asked sweetly.

"Sure." he shrugged off his backbag and handed it to me before walking into the living room to make fire.

I loved this house because I also had a fireplace too. Otherwise, I wouldn't buy it in the first place.

"I'm gonna change clothes." I said as I stepped into the living room.

"Ah, sure." Harry said, his eyes travelling down my body before he grabbed the firewood.

I nodded and quickly rushed upstairs, stripping out of my clothes before wearing deep red shorts and a simple white tank top. Now that Harry was going to make the fire the housw would be warmer so I could just walk around in simple shorts.

When I got down to the living room, Harry had his long curls gathered in a ponytail. Damn, he's so hot like that. I cleared my throat and sat on the couch. He was crouching down in front of the fireplace, throwing some firewoods in the fireplace. He then stood up and turned to face me, scratching the back of his neck.

"You hungry?" he questioned before sitting lazily on the couch next to me.

"No. Niall and I ate secretly from Monica's plates." I giggled.