Chapter 85

I'm really sorry it's small, but the end is quiet good I think...

__________________________________

I was nervously bitting my lower lip as I went down the stairs. Harry was sitting lazily on the couch in the living room, wearing new dry clothes and phone in hands. I took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling as I stood in the doorway. I mouthed "God help me" before stepping in and going to stand across from him.

He glanced up at me once before looking back down at his phone. I looked down at the floor before refocusing my gaze on him.

"Harry, can I tell you something?" I asked slowly, my fingers playing with the hem of my black tee.

"Will it upset me?" he raised a brow at me, locking eyes with me.

"Probably."

"Then no." he looked back down at his phone.

My stomach twisted even more. Oh great. I took another deep breath before gathering all the braveness that was left in me. I decided to tell him either way.

"First, Niall said you have practise at 6:00 today." I spoke calmly, as calmly as I could actually.

"Mhmm."

"And...I got the day off today."

"Good."

"So I'm going out with Hannah tonight." I blurted out.

He stopped typing on his phone, clenching his jaw. I gulped, knowing I just pissed him off. His eyes slowly drifted up to my face, burning through me.

"You what?" he asked slowly, his tone cautious.

A lump appeared in my throat. Shit, I'm done. "I-I'm going out tonight with Hannah." I stammered.

He left the phone next to him and slowly stood up, dark green eyes never leaving me as he towered over me with his heigh. I pressed my lips in a firm line, my palms sweating.

"You're not going anywhere, and that's an order." he spoke boldly.

"This is my house." I shot, gaining some confidence.

He tilted his head to the side. "True. But I'm the one that protects you." he leaned closer.

"I know, but I still need my freedom."

"You can't go there without me."

"I won't be alone."

He scoffed. "Hannah will protect you? Like seriously?" he sarcastically said.

"Harry, why can't you just stop?" I sighed, shaking my head.

"Because that demon won't stop chasing after you." he spit reluctantly.

I furrowed my brows. "I'm not afraid of the demon, Harry."

"Don't swear, Rebecca." he shot, shaking slowly his head.

I sighed out of frustration. He wasn't going to give up. "Harry, it's my life, my decisions." I argued, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, but I'm here and I want you safe, so guess who's gonna listen to who." he said, a hint of mock in his voice even though his expression was completely serious.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I scoffed.

"No, I'm serious." he said, giving me a warning look.

"Me too." I said confidently.

"Guess who's gonna win at the end." he smirked.

"Harry.." I warned.

"Rebecca." he mocked at the same tone.