Chapter 162

"If you drop the cake, I'm going to kill you."

"I won't drop it for fuck's sake."

"You better."

We impatiently stand outside Hannah's house, a big smile formed on my lips as excitement flooded through me. Harry stands beside me, holding the cake I made for Hannah in his hands, his long hair perfectly pushed back. He was wearing his deep brown coat, even though cold doesn't affect him.

"Coming!" I heard Niall shout and my heart skipped a beat.

My leg bounced impatiently on the small carpet as I waited. I tightened my grip on the bags I held, gifts for all my friends. I glanced at Harry to find him smiling softly. He missed the guys too, and I could see it clearly because of that smile.

The door swung open and Niall appeared, his blue eyes widening almost immidiately at the sights of us. A huge grin appeared on my face as I squeaked.

"Surprise!" Harry and I both cheered, and Niall's lips turned into a happy grin.

"Oh my God!" he gasped, his eyes flitting back and forth between us. "Guys I-I thought you were coming next week!"

"We changed our minds." Harry smirked and locked eyes with him, seeing pure happiness in his green irises.

"This is awesome-hey guys!" we turned to look at Niall. He turned his head to call for the rest of the guys. "Guess who's here!"

I giggled as I heard muffled voices coming from inside. I heard footsteps coming closer and then's when I heard a voice speaking.

"If you ordered pizza whilst I was cooking I'm gonna kick your-," Hannah's words came to a halt as her eyes landed on us and the glass of water dropped from her hand, landing on the floor and breaking into pieces.

"Hi!" I squeaked and waved excitedly at her.

Her blue eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on her lips. "Oh my God-you're here!" she squeaked and ran towards us.

We laughed as she approached us. "C'mon get in, it must be freezing outside." she urged, moving her hand.

Harry chuckled. "Not at all." he murmured.

I rolled my eyes and stepped in before pulling Niall in for a warm embrace. His scent hit my nostrils, overwhelming me. I pulled back to hug Hannah, who actually knocked out all the oxygen from my lungs. I pulled back to smile at her before raising the bags I held.

"Bought some gifts for you!" I said.

Her lips turned into an 'o' shape and her brows raised. "Oh my-wow, like this is so great," she laughed at the end.

A glance at Harry told me he was already making jokes with Niall since they were both laughing and smiling. I loud gasp made me turn my head to see Zoe staring at me with wide eyes.

I grinned and opened my arms to hug her and she almost immidiately ran to hug me. "Oh, I can't believe you're here!" she squeaked.

I laughed. "Good to see you too, Zoe." I smiled as I pulled back.

She took my hand and dragged me inside the living room, causing me and Hannah to laugh. Emily and Liam turned their heads to look at me and their eyes widened in surprise.

"Look who's here!" Zoe said and it felt nice being welcomed this way.

Liam and Emily both stood up. Emily screamed as she ran towards me and literally jumped on me. "I'm so glad you're here! I missed you so much!" she said, tightening her arms even more around me.