Chapter 107

I can't stop listening to FOUR, since the day it got leaked I'm still addicted!! Who's with me? :D

And as you all probably know school started again...I want to kill myself :'( I'll still try to update twice on Fridays tho and every other day I can :)

Okay my Legends, enjoy this lol , hope it doesn't suck, most of it are thoughts and not speeches but you really have to read those and give me some comments on your thoughts!! ;)
___________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

We all sat in silence and in the dark as we watched our movie, our mouths too busy to chew our delicious slices of pizza to talk. My legs were on the couch as I watched with wide eyes, waiting for something to jump out of the blue and scare me.

My eyes took sideways glances at Niall who was eating his fourth slice of pizza next to Hannah who wasn't eating any more. She had her hand on the back of his head, gently ruffling his hair and calming him down. It saddens me, seeing Niall so vulnerable. He never cried in front of anyone else besides me. He trusts me as much as I trust him, wich makes us even and best friends. I didn't like seeing Niall crying, I wanted him to move on and forget about Zayn's or the others' deaths.

Don't ask things from others that you can't even reach them yourself.

I let a small sigh and refocused on the movie. Harry didn't say anything else as we sat next to each other, probably because he didn't want to upset me. I was glad for that, knowing that Harry gives me some privacy. I'm still on my period, and the fact that he does all that to make it easier for me brought happiness to my heart.

Our extremely happy mood was gone, we all in the room knew that. We all didn't seem that excited, but we all tried our best to make it less awkward and much better and comforting. My mind went back to Zoe; oh God, she will think I'm a freak. First time seeing me and what did I show her? Tears. She will probably think I have a serious problem. Oh God, I'll have to clarify some things with her.

Liam and Harry made some small jokes that gained nothing more than some chuckles and snorts from the rest of us. I could see how much Harry tried to lighten up the mood with Liam's help, but it wasn't just the right time. Emily even tried to tease Spencer and Zoe, but Spencer always scowled at her and groaned while Zoe awkwardly smiled. Something's wrong with Spencer; she even made Zoe feel uncomfortable. Spencer's change of mood was the worst than all of us. She looked so pissed off, bored and frustrated. I wanted to ask her if something happened with Josh but decided against it.

Minutes later Harry and I were in the car, driving back home. We hugged and kissed the others goodbye, including Zoe, but excluding Spencer. She went to talk with Josh on the phone in the bathroom. She really did act weird.

However, all the others were really kind and sweet to not only me, but Harry as well. We said we will do that again sometime soon, especially now that Liam stays here for Christmas. He will leave for new year's eve with Zoe though, they will go back to New York. I don't blame them, New York is always the best destination to go and celebrate for new year's eve.

Harry and I entered the house and quickly made our way up to the bedroom. Because of my period, I feel exhausted and sad. I know it's not only because of my period though. What happened with Zayn really did affect my emotions.

Harry lied on his back next to me in bed just like I did. I closed my eyes when I felt my stomach hurting again. When will this period come to an end? I'm literally dying here. The room had a dim light since our lights were turned off and the only source of light was the moon and the stars that came into the room through the window.