Chapter 100

We've reached chapter 100 omg I can't believe it!!!

____________________________________

"So blame it on the ni-ight-i-ight, don't blame it on me, don't blame it on me!" Niall was singing loudly for 5 minutes now and he's surely not going to shut up.

Vicky and I winced when he raised his voice even more. Thankfully, the chorus came in and he stopped singing, but despite that, he jammed and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, nodding his head on the rythm. Someone's really excited tonight.

"Niall dude, shut up," Jason groaned, grimacing. His blonde hair was pushed back perfectly, showing his amazing green eyes.

"It's my car you dumbass!" Niall claimed, smirking proudly when Jason rolled his eyes.

Vicky grimaced next to me, scrunching her lips. She didn't want to hear any more of Niall singing, but she didn't have any other choice, neither did I and Jason. To be honest, Niall has such a sweet and nice voice, but sometimes when he raises his voice just to annoy us, our ears bleed.

Niall raised the volume even more, making my ears vibrate. I chuckled to myself and shook my head. Damn, this kid really loves music. Vicky placed her hand on my thigh, squeezing tightly. I gave her a weird look, quietly asking her what the hell she's doing.

She leaned closer to my ear. "I can't stand him anymore, Becca, I swear I'm going to punch him." she complained.

I laughed at this, tilting my head back and closing my eyes. Yeah, I would love to see a fight between Vicky and Niall. They're both to cute and kind to fight, but if they get really pissed off, they're going to rip each other's heads off.

"Dude, you're not avoiding the punch tonight." Jason warned when Niall started poking his shoulder just to annoy him.

Niall smirked, blue eyes never leaving the road. "Don't fight me, Jacob, I'm too sexy to have a black eye," Niall mused, his face turning red.

I loved when Niall does that. When he laughs damn hard his face turns red and his laugh is music to my ears. It just immidiately brings a smile on my lips and I laugh with his laugh-sometimes for no reason. I was glad he was happy though, because today at college he was a mess.

"Sexy?" Vicky scoffed, crossing her arms. "If you're sexy then I'm a fucking model." she said, trying to piss Niall off.

Niall gave her a weird look from the reaver-view mirror. "What? You think I'm not sexy?" he asked, wriggling his brows at her.

I let a snort, enjoying seeing them two teasing each other. Vicky shrugged, a ghost of a smile playing on her pink lips.

"Not at all, Niall." she said, trying to sound serious.

Niall scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I bet you'd fall down on your knees if you see me shirtless." he said, moving his hand in the air.

Jason and I let a snort, trying to hold back our laughs. It's impossible though, seeing Niall's smug face and Vicky's scowl. Two different expressions yet too funny for me to handle. I burst into laughing and Jacob did the same.

"Shut up you idiots." Vicky shot, glaring at me.

"Sorry girl," I chuckled, covering my mouth with my hand. "But you two are hilarious!" I said laughing,

"Yeah," Jason agreed, nodding his head once. "Total show offs."

I leaned forward and high fived him. I leaned back on my seat and stared with amusement at Vicky and Niall arguing about who's sexier. I can't believe they are 22, they act like 13 year old teenagers.