Chapter 150

Harry's POV:

I carried Rebecca as I walked through the woods, searching for the right place to hide her. She was shaking in my arms and hell, she looked broken. I hated seeing her like that, and sadness was replaced by anger. Anger that was caused ny that merciless demon.

I was way more relieved now that I had Rebecca back in my arms, alive. I noticed her wound on her collarbone and the anger got stronger. Someone had hurt her, and that must've been that demon, of course. Thankfully, the bleeding had stop, but the cut was deep, not deep enough to kill her, but still.

I saw a cave and decided to go there. I knew the demon wasn't there because I would've felt if he was. His presensce could be felt from miles away, and it never fails to make me sick.

I went into the cave and gently placed her down, not wanting to hurt her even more. She let small, even breaths as she leaned against the rock, her long brown hair messy. Her white dress was blood soaked and her arms and legs were covered in dirt. My heart clenched painfully at the thought that she must have been running through the woods all alone, scared and helpless.

I also felt proud of her. Even though she was alone, she managed to go through all this. Of course she was about to die in that lake if it wasn't me. That demon had sent me to the forest next to a lake and when I woke up, I saw her body falling from the clouds. I swear, I was about to lose the world under my feet as I stared at her falling from the sky.

I kneeled down next to her and gently pushed her hair away from her face before I let the back of my fingers graze her cheekbones. She was cold and had water dripping from her dress. My clothes were also soaked and my tee was sticking to my chest, back and stomach. My hand reached to take the knife from my waist band but I then realized it wasn't there. I clenched my jaw in frustration. That fucker took my knife.

So, I look around to find something to scratch my wrist to give Rebecca my blood. My eyes landed on a sharp rock and without hesitation, I reached to grab it. Muffled voices hit my ears, making me furrow my brows.

"Hit her,"

My stomach twisted as the words sunk into my brain. I blinked and decided not to pay too much attention.

But as I brought the rock on top of my wrist, the voices got louder and their tones harsh. It was difficult to think clearly when they literally started screaming at me.

"Break her skull!"

"Watch her dying!"

"Kill her!"

"Do it!"

I squeezed my eyes shut and tightened my grip around the rock, wanting to block those voices away. It was impossible though, since they were the only thing I could hear. I wanted to throw the rock away but I couldn't. My hand held it tightly, as if ready to hurt Rebecca.

"Do it!"

I opened my eyes, breathing heavily as hurt and anxiety took over me. My mind was now telling me to do it, but my heart was shouting at me to stop. I studied her innocent face and it hurt me knowing that I was going to do such thing to her.

"Kill her!"

My hand rose without my will and I used all my strength to lowered it again but nothing happened. Anger flooded through me since I knew the demon was behind all of this. He could control my body and he knew that if I hurt Rebecca, it will break my heart.

Suddenly, Rebecca started coughing, making my eyes widen with hope. She spat water and my hand was finally under my control. I lowered the rock and placed it next to me before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her tightly to my chest. Relief and concern washed through me immidiately that a heavy sigh came past my lips.