Chapter 130

Cute Hebecca picture on the side ^^

Enjoy!

____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

"Are you cold?" Harry asked me for the fifth time as we walk through the small park, his hand holding mine in a tight grip.

"No, I'm fine." I replied, looking around at the nice place. People keep walking past us and talking French and then there's me and Harry, the tourists.

"Are you sure?" he pressed and I gave him a blank look. His deep blue beanie made him look younger than he already looks, despite him being 77 years old.

"Yes, Harry you asked me that 5 times." I said, both of us coming to a halt.

"I just want to make sure you're okay. You don't seem well." he innocently shrugged, his green eyes scanning my face.

"I'm fine, really." I sighed and squeezed his hand once. "Look, it's our first day here, let's just have fun, okay?" I smiled.

He nodded, smiling back at me. "Okay. Where do you want to go?" he asked, looking around.

"Just go have a walk, sightseeing before we go for lunch." I suggested simply.

"Alright, let's go."

Harry and I have been walking through Paris for 3 hours, seeing and admiring the beauty of the city. It's Christmas in 4 days and I have to say that this year it's going to be the best Christmas I've ever had.

As Harry started making jokes while we walked, I looked around me, holding my phone in my hand in case I want to take a picture of something. Hannah told me I should post a lot of pictures on Instagram when she, Emily and Niall came to the airport to say goodbye.

The Eiffel tower came to view again wich meant we had been doing circles now after the long walk. I told Harry that I want to take a picture with us standing in front of the Eiffel tower and he agreed.

"Okay," he took his phone out and raised it in front of us, using the front camera. Harry had his arm wrapped around my waist and I had my hand placed on his chest as I leaned closer to him. The Eiffel tower could be seen behind us so it was the perfect.

We both smiled at the picture as he pressed the button. "I want you to send me the picture once we get to the hotel, okay?" I asked, kissing his cheek.

"Okay." he smiled. "I bet you're hungry." he said as we started walking.

"I am." I nodded.

"Let's go eat lunch and we could go shopping then." he suggested, making my eyes widen.

"We're going for shopping today?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah," he replied simply. "Besides, it's Christmas in 4 days and you have to buy me a gift." he teased, grinning cheekily.

"You're right, I have to buy you something." I said, pointing at him.

He gave me a blank look. "I was joking, Rebecca."

"But why not?" I said as he pulled away and digged his hands in his pockets. "It's Christmas! I have to buy you a gift." I claimed.

"No, I was just joking." he shook his head.

"So? I still want to buy you something. You've been compelling everyone to get me anything, let me buy something for you." I said, moving my hands.

He shook his head. "I don't want you to buy me anything, you don't have to." he said firmly.

"But I want to buy you something." I pressed.