Chapter 47

"Rebecca,"

"No."

"Rebecca,"

"Go away."

"Are you disobaying me?!"

I was suddenly lifted in the air, my back not touching the bed anymore. I screamed and opened my eyes to look up at the ceiling that was closer to me now. I knew I was in the air and my arms and legs were totally frozen, wich only made it difficult for me to move.

"Don't you remember what I said?" he asked, his creepy voice bringing pain to my ears.

"P-please," I said scared, already losing the control of my breathing.

"I told you to leave Harry alone." he reminded and I felt something like cold lips brushing against my ears.

"D-don't hurt me." I stammered, feeling the air thickening in the room,

He laughed evily and I saw from the corner of my eyes my hair lifting up in the air too, not falling underneath my body anymore. I screamed again when I felt sharp nails scratching my collarbone, sending a strong bolt of pain through me.

"Please!" I cried, the welcoming hot tears stinging into my eyes.

"Oh no love, I'm done with waiting. You'll fucking get what you deserve since you are nothing but a piece of trash Harry and I stepped on countless times!" he hissed, bringing me heartache.

"Louis," I gasped for air. "I'm begging you." the tears rolled down my cheeks and the pain of my open wound on my collarbone got worse

"I'm not gonna stop this time, Rebecca. Your life's in my hands now." he laughed again, sending me jolts of pain.

"Why?" I whispered, feeling the warm blood travelling down my chest as it escaped my wound.

"Because you want to take Harry away from me. And I'm not gonna let anyone keep us apart." I felt the nails scratching my back, my screams becoming louder and louder.

"Harry! Harry please!" I screamed, feeling the need of his presensce right now.

"Yeah right, go beg for Harry to listen to you. Do you really think he's gonna save you? You're pathetic." he snickered.

I felt the nails tickling my forearm and slowly travelling up my arms, giving me goosebumps. It was like his invisible hand was deciding where we was going to attack, and it only terrified me.

"Harry!" I screamed again.

Louis' right. Harry doesn't care about you and you know it.

"No, get out of my head, you son of a bitch!" I shouted, shaking my head furiously and closing my eyes.

Harry will never feel sorry for you. He just wants you as his bate, nothing else.

"Louis, stop!" My sobs became louder, the invisible nails travelling back down to my forearm, giving me chills.

He just wants your heart.

"Harry!" I called for him as I felt the hand tracing circles on my cold skin.

"Keep calling for him, he won't come to save you, love." Louis whispered to my ear, making me shiver.

"No! He cares! He'll come!" I said with panic, feeling my heart racing.

"Yeah sure, if lies make you feel better," he mocked, letting a deep, creepy laugh in the end.

Suddenly, black smoke appeared around me, the air turning colder. Fear creeped up inside me when black eyes appeared through the smoke, glaring down at me. The ceiling started 'bleeding' again, falling on my face, some of them into my mouth. I started coughing and tried to spit the blood out of my mouth since I was about to vomit.

The creepy sound of nails scratching the walls echoed in the room and then's when I felt the bone in my leg breaking, causing me to scream loudly. Another bone broke in my other leg, and then I felt my chest tightening and the indescribable pain coursing each cell in my body.

My vision slowly turned black and each scream only burned my throat. The ceiling from white turned into deep red, blood dropping everywhere. The smell was so intense that burned my nostrils.

I was suddenly thrown roughly down against the cold, bloody floor. I fell with such force that my back ached so badly. Groaning loudly in pain, I rolled to my side, my numb hands shaking with panic.

My back arched by it's own will, the cracking sound of my bones breaking making my eyes to widen. I felt two hands grabbing my ankles and then's when someone dragged me towards the opposite wall. Screaming, I moved my hands and tried to grab something, anything to throw it to him. I couldn't think clearly that moment because of fear, and the fact that Louis was invisible only made me want to find a way to see him, so I knew where he was.

My back collided with the wall, a loud noise of me hitting the wall filling the air. I groaned in pain again, but as much as I wanted to move and leave the room, my body felt so weak and numb, that I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Blood was everywhere. Soaking the sheets on the bed, on the floor, the walls, the couch, the ceiling, just everywhere. But the only thing I could think of was Harry. I need him to come in here and help me, because he was strong enough to face Louis.

Using all my power, I dragged myself on my elbows and knees towards the door, each move sending terrible jolts of pain through me since I had some broken bones. I cried as my elbows hurt against the wooden floor, and I had a terrible headache. My head was actually dizzy but I couldn't give up; I had to leave that room.

A feet away from the door, and my heart was filled with hope. Hope that I might escape and find Harry to help me. As I reached to pull my body up and turn the doorknob, the door suddenly swung open, hutting my face hard, my nose bleeding and hurting.

"Oh c'mon," I whined, my hands covering my nose.

Louis' laugh echoed in the room and the door shut closed again, hitting my arm in the way. I saw his black terrifying figure coming closer to me, the sound of the droplets of blood dropping on the floor was so clear to my ears.

"You hurt, little princess?" he mocked.

"H-Harry.." I mumbled, my voice almost inaudible.

My eyelashes felt heavier and I felt the pain stakingly coursing my entire body, every cell and bone, every artery and vain stop sending the boiling blood through my system. My heart slowly stopped beating and all I saw was nothing but blood and black eyes burning through me and ripping my soul out of my body.

_________________________________

A/N: Purposely small chapter! And wow, Rebecca what the hell did Louis do to you? *shivers*