Chapter 51

No Point of View

He paced back and forth, his back scrunched up and muscles tensing. The sun started to rise in the sky, bringing more light into the room wich meant that we had lack of sleep for another night. He could feel his body surrending and it was strange to him, since he had to feel this way for 77 years.

What worried him the most though was Rebecca. She was still unconscious, still dead-like. The only thing that could convince you Rebecca was still alive was her chest rising and falling because of her small weak breaths.

Harry ran a stressful hand through his hair, brows pulled low and lower lip stuck between his teeth. He swung around in his spot, glancing at Rebecca. Dissapointment and worry creeped up inside him as he kept staring at her. How could she not be awake by now? he thought.

Exhaling deeply, he paced back and forth again, taking some glances at Rebecca in case she wakes up. After a couple of minutes he sat down on the edge of his bed and ran his hands up and down his thighs.

He needed a plan. He couldn't just go back in that house and face Louis. He would kill Rebecca the second she will step into that house and he didn't want Louis to lay a finger on her. The guilt flashed behind his eyes at the thought that he's betraying his best friend for a girl he was supposed to kill almost a month ago.

Shaking his head to get rid of all those thoughts, he squeezed his eyes shut and tried to ignore a quiet voice that threatened to appear in his head again.

Kill her.”

The second he heard those words, his eyes snapped open and scanned all the room. There was no one in there except him and Rebecca, and if Louis had made his appearance Harry would've seen him. He's the only one that can see him.

Or maybe not...

A deep groan came out of Rebecca's throat, causing Harry to turn around in his spot. He felt relief course a small part of him, but he was still not relaxed. He went and sat next to her like a flash, his hands reaching for hers.

“Rebecca, how are you feeling?” he asked softly as she rolled on her side so she was facing her.

Her eyes was still closed and her brows were furrowed, proving she was still in pain. Harry felt his chest tightening at her being in pain again that he wanted to hear her say she's fine so badly.

“Hey, you okay?” he asked again, his tone gentle.

Hia thumb grazed the back of her hand and he felt the goosebumps arise on his skin. Without hesitation, he brought her hand to his lips and gave her knuckles light, small and soft kisses.

Rebecca's lips parted as her breath hitched because of his actions. Her heart raced but she quickly stopped when she felt the pain stakingly taking over again.

“Don't do this to me Rebecca,” he muttered, giving her knuckles some more kisses. “Answer me, I have to know.”

Rebecca slowly opened her eyes and send Harry over the edge as he took in the sight. Her hand fell from his grip as his hands fell down on the matress, eyes widened in shock. His entire body froze and his skin crawled as he kept staring at her.

Rebecca's POV:

“Holy shit,” he mumbled, blinking.

“What?” I asked weakly, giving him a weird look.

“Rebecca...” he trailed off, swallowing hard.

“What's wrong, Harry?” I asked, shifting my body on my elbow.

I could feel the coldness of my blood that ran in my vains and I looked down at my hands to find them as white as snow. My eyes widened when I saw blue vains bulged out beneath my skin. Sitting up, I gave Harry a scared look.