Chapter 90

*coughs*

Okay that's really awkward...

But because I don't have time to search and find it I want to write it here.

I sometimes wrote Sarah instead of Grace and that's because my brain fooled me since I started writing the new fanfic and I wrote the wrong name in this story..

So..if you saw any 'Sarah' name just don't confuse yourselves. I wanted to write 'Grace' okay?

And I'm really sorry about that. It's all my fault. Please don't hate me for that.

Enjoy.

______________________________________

Harry took a step closer, holding his hands up in a calming gesture, green eyes staring at me with worry and sadness. I shook my head, controlling my tears. I didn't want to cry, I didn't want to talk about this, I didn't want to look at him at the point.

“Don't follow me...please.” I said quietly, a sob escaping my lips as I turned around and opened the door, quickly rushing outside.

He didn't follow me, thankfully. I ignored people's weird looks as I rushed through them, heading to Harry's car. I wanted to stay alone and calm myself down because at this point, yeah, I was hurt.

I opened the door and jumped in, shutting close the door next to me. I looked down at my hands that were on my lap, feeling the tears burning at the back of my eyes. What he said hurt me, but I knew it just came out of his mouth, not that he actually meant it.

But the fact that my parents are dead will always make me feel weak. I always cry, no matter where I am, when I remember about it, the tears don't ask my permission to fall. My heart always sinks when I remind myself that I'm all alone.

It was a huge shock when I found out. I was so young, I felt like everything around me disappeared in seconds. My hopes, my goals, my family...just everything. I was left all alone and I was helpless. I still have some nightmares and it scares the hell out of me. The good thing is, that I have to have a nightmare for 2 years now and I can sleep normally.

A few tears rolled down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them away. Hell, I felt so weak at the moment. Inhaling deeply, I jumped out of the car and went to find the others. Hannah and Niall were looking at something at Niall's phone when I approached them and Harry was sitting on his seat, elbows resting on the table and his back that was facing me was scrunched up.

Since he heard me coming, he turned his head to look at me, our eyes locking. I saw worry in his eyes wich turned my stomach into knots, but I managed to ignore it. Harry reached to take my hand when I stood in front of the three of them. I let him do it.

His large hand took mine in his, his thumb gently tracing circles on the back, our eyes still locked. Hannah and Niall didn't pay any attention to us as they talked about something, but I actually didn't listen to them. No sound was filling my ears, it was just me and Harry, staring each other.

“Hey,” he said softly, as if a little scared of talking.

I pressed my lips softly, his hand pulling me closer to him. He turned his body completely to my side, spreading his legs open for me to stand between them. He looked up at me, brows pulled low and emerald eyes studying me closely.

“Hey,” I sighed, not wanting to be heard hurt.

I brought my other hand on his shoulder, gaining a tiny smile from him. I forced a small smile and he gently squeezed my hand.

“Rebecca—,“

“Yo, Rebecca, are you in for tonight's party?” Niall interrupted, making me and Harry turn our faces to look at him.