Chapter 158

Rebecca's POV

"Do you think Hannah will prefer the black shirt or the blue one?" I asked, furrowing my brows as I held the blue shirt in my hands.

"Don't know, you girls are weird when it comes to clothes," Harry replied, a hint of tease hidden in his voice.

"I'm just asking you to pick a colour, smartass," I rolled my eyes, turning to look at him. He was checking out some hats right behind me, his long hair hugging nicely his face.

"Uhh," he scratched the back of his neck and gave me a frown. "Blue?"

I nodded. "Yeah, blue looks nice with her eyes," I muttered, looking down at the shirt. "But, she always prefered black," I added, seeing Harry rolling his eyes as he put on a hat.

"Buy them both for fuck's sake, you've been standing there for ten minutes," He said flatly, adjusting the hat on his head.

"Well excuse me for wanting to buy a good gift for my friend," I sarcastically said.

"Should I get this hat?" he asked, smiling at me, dimples digging into his right cheek.

"You have a thing with hats, don't you?"

"I like them, but I want your opinion about this one,"

I nodded. "Yeah, if you want to," I smiled.

"It makes me look hot." he smirked.

I laughed. "Then take it." I said and turned around, reaching for a black shirt. "I'll get both," I murmured, more to myself.

"Did you buy anything for Niall?" he asked me from behind.

"Uhh, not yet," I replied, searching through the colourful shirts. "I was thinking of buying him a new guitar, to be honest," I added.

"I bet he will like that,"

"And I think I'll buy a jacket for Zoe,"

"Mhmm."

"I also bought Emily a dress with laces, it literally yells 'Emily'," I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, baby check me out," he said.

I turned around with a brow raised to find him wearing a grey jacket and the hat. "How do I look?" he asked, smiling at me.

"Charming. Buy the jacket and the hat." I said, seeing his smile growing bigger.

"Am I hot enough to touch that body again?" he raised a brow and looked at my breasts, making my cheeks blush.

"No. You didn't let me drive," I pointed out.

"You know that that car means a lot to me,"

"Yeah, I remember the towel on the seat when I got my period," I scolded.

He laughed. "Leather seats, Rebecca. Not risking it." he shrugged apologetically.

"You prefer your car than your girlfriend. What a jerk," I rolled my eyes, teasing him.

"You know that's not true," he said, walking towards me, green eyes shining.

"I'm just messing with you," I giggled, staring up at him in amusement as he stood in front of me.

"What a tease," he chuckled.

"And what a babe," I laughed, causing him to join.

He pecked my lips, making my heart skip beats. I was so happy that moment that my body was literally shaking with excitement. "You hungry?" he asked me when he pulled away.